The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

@microbet confirmed it

3 Likes

Kellyanne getting this is top 5 on my wish list. Still holding out hope Barr comes back positive in a day or two.

2 Likes

Hannity comes on for final minute, complains about what china did to this country.

8 Likes

If he is not that sick and not required to be in minutes reach of advanced equipment, it would make much more sense for him to stay in the White House so he can continue to do his job.

microbet said it was him. His first posts I saw seemed off but latest more like ds.

Cleary its a microbet gimmick account

15 Likes

I respect it. It’s in line with what I always expected out of 2p2, which is why I was pretty surprised when Mason started getting heavy handed. Good for DS.

3 Likes

Seems legit to me.

10 Likes

Apparently the White House can do basic oxygen per the twitters, seems like they wouldn’t move him if they weren’t worried they’d need more advanced respiratory management

4 Likes

Eh, don’t think she’d make my top 50.

2 Likes

Even if it is DS we should keep treating it like a gimmick account.

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1312178864534118400

I don’t like liars.

Good lord Laura Ingraham on the verge of tears, talking about how emotional it was to see the walk to the chopper, this “indispensable man”, the only thing protecting our country from destruction, blah blah blah.

2 Likes

He’s just going for a physical

Edit: sorry, my pony was stuck at its physical

1 Like

I both love and hate that this story exists. I’m currently teaching in-person college courses. Today I had my Child/Adolescent Psychology class working on small group activities (outside, socially distanced, with masks) for our upcoming test review. I try to break up the more arduous tasks with levity, so one of the challenges was for students to call me over and do their best to make me laugh.

One of the groups, reaching this point in the assignment, waved me over. I was fully expecting a one-liner or weird limerick. Instead, one of my more serious students looked me dead in the eye and deadpanned “Trump has COVID.”

I avoid talking politics in the classroom, but this fucking broke me. I basically had to run away to hide my giggling.

24 Likes

So you get paid to talk about Trump all day?

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/dvglasgow/status/1312189188750540800

18 Likes

According to this illustration, this could drag on for weeks, and he could die just shortly before the election. Could he be elected when dead? I remember there was a Westwing episode where a dead person was elected for Congress .

The dude that owned the Bunny Ranch was elected even though he was dead.

2 Likes