The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/514134-engel-announces-contempt-proceedings-against-pompeo

1 Like

Putting him with the other bots in the ‘Covering the President’ thread makes some sense.

Maybe he’ll start posting oranged IG baby photos of himself. I’m certain he does’t have any of his kids pics at that age to share.

See here I was contributing to LC contact/glasses talk. As soon as Trumpbot comes back, I’m already gritting my teeth. I’ve got Trumpbot as essential until election day. Because fuck that bot.

1 Like

I had these for most of my late teens and 20s, you put them in and could wear them for 30 days without having to ever take them out, it was awesome. Then I developed minor astigmatisms and they became uncomfortable so now I wear glasses most days and dailies if I need contacts

Got Lasik in my mid 30s and it changed my life. Best money I ever spent.

If he loses, he will NEVER stop raging about it.

2 Likes

Definitely much higher attendance, and many more cases of COVID! So. Much. Winning.

They should have been holding people in contempt and enforcing subpoenas 3.5 years ago. Instead they wrote letters. Now they should be impeaching people left and right, and they’re holding people in contempt.

I don’t know who is in charge of shutting down one Trump thread and starting the new one, but I think some Trump tweets must have gotten lost in the process. I can’t find the ones where he condemns the Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse.

Any help?

20 Likes
5 Likes

Kyle will be a guest speaker at the 2024 RNC

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1299517004446130177?s=09

Can we not preemptively discuss what to do with Trump bot if he loses in November?

Let’s get to that bridge first.

4 Likes

We should probably add a parallel thread where we all praise every tweet (we can just cut and paste Chiefs Planet into our posts) just in case Trump “wins.”

6 Likes

But hopefully he’ll be sent to jail and we won’t have to hear about it.

@Narrator don’t you come near here, I swear to god

1 Like

I posted the same clip yesterday and got zero hearts

Fuck all ya’ll

27 Likes

Are you kidding me? Trump ranting and whining constantly on twitter, especially as he gets sued and the endless investigations, will be fucking hilarious once he no longer has any power.

Dude is going to be crying 24/7 and I would love every minute of it.

3 Likes

Fyp

1 Like

I went back and hearted it.

Riverman’s.

5 Likes