The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Skip to the end of the play.

1 Like

If there was ever a time for a surprise attack on our country, this is it.

Is covid going to drain the swamp?

5 Likes

What an ending to 2020 if like 20 high ranking political figures end up all fucked up from Covid.

Also, from a news story on Yahoo:

1 Like

Yeah this is very scary.

3 Likes

Right, we have no way of knowing right now even whether Hicks was the vector that brought it into the West Wing/AF1 environment. But reportedly she has symptoms of some kind. And we don’t know yet if anyone in the first family has any symptoms.

Trump having a recent a la Comey loyalty oath dinner with Barrett is a possibility.

Chain of Succession

Trump: 74, obese, pozzed
Pence: 61, likely exposed
Pelosi: 80, possibly exposed
Grassley: 87, ???
Pompeo: 56, ???

If Trump dies of COVID like two weeks out from the election I just, oh my God. Like in terms of hint-dropping from the writers, the step after that has to be the stars in the night sky spelling out YOU ARE IN A SCRIPTED SIMULATION.

22 Likes

lmao i had to ask alexa if that grassley number is real. explains the tweets

Why are people talking about about attacks on your country?

Russia and China have you pretty much where they want you. North Korea doesn’t have the capability. The rest of the world are finally enjoying this debacle.

Fears of attacks are the stuff of reds under the beds.

9 Likes

Terrorists say hi.

@BestOf

omg i thought you were making a pearl harbor joke

1 Like

He shouldn’t have taken the test, then he wouldn’t have it

36 Likes

How long until we hear about Antifa and and George Soros purposefully pozzing Donnie? Tomorrow?

I think Pence fairs better than most cockroaches in a nuclear war.

1 Like

No joke. It’s unlikely. Just saying if it were to happen now, it would be absolute chaos.

I’m sure its on twitter now