The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

There were important factories outside of Dresden and bombing was notoriously inaccurate.

1 Like

It is truly astonishing and infuriating that actual random voters are asking better questions than any member of the media.

Why the hell is Trump doing this event?

5 Likes

George is doing an objectively worse job than than random audience members.

2 Likes

George has now let him babble for 4 full minutes. Great job buddy, awesome journalism. A+

After 2 minutes of lying about opposing the Iraq War, the hard hitting response was:

“We’ll be right back”

3 Likes

90 minutes of free prime time network airtime.

It’s also a chance to own the libs. His whole boat floatila fan club can nod along in unity as he spews bullshit.

This dipshit can’t even answer a meatball thrown right down the middle of the plate. The man is astonishingly stupid.

Actual question ABC allowed: “when half the country wants to defund the police and cheers at their deaths, and the other half wants to see safe cities, how do you balance that?”

GREAT JOB GUYS A+

George’s hard hitting follow up was “you promised law and order and now…”

(gets cut off)

Thereby adopting the lie that underpins Trump’s entire racist nonsense.

Fuck you, George. You fucking hack.

2 Likes

Letting him ramble on for 3 minutes about DEMOCRAT RUN CITIES

Awesome interview

1 Like

Trump: Spews bullshit
George: annnd we’ll be right back

2 Likes

It’s fucking Disney man. Do you really think they have more scruples than Fox News? It’s the same shit with a guy who “worked for a Democrat”.

“We’re gonna take another quick break”

Great job.

That segment was an openly MAGA dipshit lobbing him a softball followed by George adopting the false premise, followed by a commercial.

There should be mobs in front of the headquarters of every one of these media companies every single day. I do not have words for how toxic this type of “coverage” is. Absolutely indefensible.

1 Like

And to think I could have watched another episode of “Selling Sunset.” LOL me.

1 Like

I’m not clear what you’re saying. Is it that starting a firestorm was the best way to destroy the factories? That’s not Dyson’s view. According to him, the attempts to start firestorms that succeeded were blind luck and the aim was to terrorize the population, not to destroy factories. His opinion was that the bombing strategy wasn’t working and was a waste of lives. He says this was well known in 44, before Dresden. He was there and was certainly capable of making an honest and accurate assessment.

1 Like

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS THE MOST DISGRACEFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

I can’t do this for 2 more months.

1 Like

LOL I JUST TURNED THIS ON

PAID FUCKING ACTOR

In all seriousness we have 13 days until debate 1. Save your energy for that. Riverman livestream on that is a must.

4 Likes

I’m out. How do people do this without losing their minds.

5 Likes

Just reading the Rupar thread has me screaming. How can anybody support this person? He is genuinely a bottom 0.005% human being. Dumb. Evil. Arrogant. Petty. Dumb. More evil. Zero redeeming qualities.

1 Like