The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Instead I just made my first FB post in 18 months.

It says, “53 more days.”

7 Likes

Delete your facebook

if you somehow can’t do that, just troll them. “Oh man I don’t know who to vote for this year, its just so close in my mind. If that traitor Killary was locked up like Trump said he’d do, he’d win my vote right immediately. Why isn’t she locked up? Why hasn’t Mexico paid for the wall yet?”

11 Likes

I love this, but this might really confuse some actual friends. (“I never realized Simp was a moron.”)

2 Likes

I remember “100 days til election” like it was 47 days ago.

Now I feel like I’m hitting the hard part of a treadmill workout and counting down the minutes and trying not to look at the seconds.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/sarahspain/status/1304257630551060480?s=21

5 Likes

Just the President of the United States tweeting out North Korean propaganda.

1 Like

I have tons of family in Clare County and down in the Detroit area. All somehow Trump diehards. I question how I am the only Liberal I can think of in my family.

1 Like

Clare class of ‘83. Lived in Coleman through 8th grade.

Competent Dems: TRUMP WANTS TO DEFUND OUR SCHOOLS??? WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN???

The bagman cometh

2 Likes

If they don’t realize you’re a moron, they aren’t your actual friends.

Sorry, but you can’t leave a pitch that far out over the plate.

6 Likes

Earthquake 2km SSE from East Freehold, NJ…epicenter at Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck. (ok it’s E and not SSE but close enough)

The Democratic dominance spreads across an array of battleground states, according to absentee ballot request data compiled by state election authorities and analyzed by Democratic and Republican data experts. In North Carolina and Pennsylvania, Democrats have a roughly three-to-one advantage over Republicans in absentee ballot requests. In Florida — a must-win for President Donald Trump — the Democratic lead stands at more than 700,000 ballot requests, while the party also leads in New Hampshire, Ohio and Iowa.

Even more concerning for Republicans, Democrats who didn’t vote in 2016 are requesting 2020 ballots at higher rates than their GOP counterparts. The most striking example is Pennsylvania, where nearly 175,000 Democrats who sat out the last race have requested ballots, more than double the number of Republicans, according to an analysis of voter rolls by the Democratic firm TargetSmart.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1304280676171231233?s=20

Another one? Or the one the other day? Supposedly it registered between a 2 and 3 in Philly, but I didn’t feel it.

Toward the end of the call, Becki Falwell, who has not commented on the Cohen book or the photographs, could be heard urging her husband to cut short the conversation with Reuters. “Hang up the goddamn phone,” she told her husband. “Hang up the phone, Jerry!”

Exodus 20:7 called, although you may have bigger problems with the big guy, lady.

9 Likes

Pray for Delicious Orchards

Seems worth cross-posting this from the Bailout and Stimulus thread. Looks like Trump’s FEMA unemployment fund is tapped out.

The Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry said they were notified by FEMA that the last week for the LWA benefit program is Sept. 5 due to “the fund’s depletion.”

This is just beyond…anything. Words of a complete and utter lunatic.

And his base just gobbles it up out of the oily palm of his tiny hand.