The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Well if he gets it we’ll never know because he refuses to get tested. He might perhaps die soon from a totally unrelated respiratory disease.

30 Likes

See… NOW I hope its fatal. There was an opportunity for him to treat this seriously and instruct the american people to as well. That’s past now.

Trump should be fine by Nov. 2. Not gonna have much time to raise money or campaign. (And the next month of news will be an extended vigil.)

Somebody doesnt know how to do cartoon fetishes. Redheads------> All

While I’m using my one-time, I should probably do it properly.

Biden takes the mask off. It’s Bernie Sanders! No wonder he looked so good. Medicare for all, motherfuckers! A bird lands on his shoulder as he takes the podium and makes an impassioned speech Everyone loves it. Watevs and Skydiver sing a harmonic duet. Confederate flags spontaneously combust.

The Republicans, all pozzed by their own idiocy, repeatedly block M4A legislation until so many of them are on vents that they can’t show up to stop it anymore. But
, some self-inflicted policy malpractice means the medical bills accumulated prior to M4A passage drive them all into bankruptcy. Mitch McConnell suffers long-term COVID complications that leave him bedridden and with no core strength, resulting in a decade of lying on his back and flailing his arms and legs like a… well, you know the amphibian in question.

Unstuck posters, riding high and building off of the “organizing” thread, start a political consulting firm called UP Solutions. It’s awesome, obviously, and changes the landscape of US politics. Nobody ever wins a US election again unless they’re at least slightly to the left of Clovis. Microbet covers the roof of the Whitehouse with solar panels, and Cuserounder - fresh off a victory as UP’s most prolific poster - writes millions of pages of legislation while simultaneously 12-tabling.

All is right in the world.

7 Likes

Let me try

kfuf0ja9_zjtd75_rrbcfm

I fooled one person so far lol

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/presssec/status/1312560078717943809?s=21

@BestOf

3 Likes

TBF they all have covid.

4 Likes

Sure, sure, but he’s still barely tweeting?

I thought that, but in the vid he just seems like an idiot.

2016 non voters. Independents. Apathetics. Lol @ any significant portion of the Republican Party ever voting for a D in 2020 America.

1 Like

I find it truly amazing they don’t realize that everyone knows they’re literally always lying.

1 Like

You’re forgetting 2 things:

Everything is for the base

The base thinks he’s telling the truth.

3 Likes

Only two things will make me ask my own self questions: 1) I’m listening to a Talking Heads song, 2) I’ve gone insane.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/shimonpro/status/1312415865921507334?s=21

2 Likes

I’m not wishing death on Christie. But to be clear here, his attitude toward the plebes who caught it was if they die they die. For himself it’s literally getting special treatment.

https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/1312513602545356800?s=19

5 Likes

CNN reporting that Trump’s blood oxygen levels dropped rapidly yesterday per Mark Meadows

1 Like

Christie is particularly loathsome. He was boob deep in Bridgegate and how he got out of that is why state justice usually never works on cops or politicians. Then closing beaches for everyone but him and his family. But the fact that he’s STILL in Trump’s orbit, despite the way he was treated by Trump and his family, for literally zero benefit? Fuck that guy seriously.

5 Likes