The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

it’s pretty amazing that after not just 4 years, but these 4 years, we’re back at ‘you should be nicer to racists’.

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/JasonLeopold/status/1312481206596857857

Amazing

2 Likes

You don’t think Pence is capable of upping his racist-energising game? I suspect he is.

What he most obviously lacks is the charisma of a natural born fascist.

I wasn’t advocating for celebrating his, or anyone’s death for that matter.

I was simply making the statement I would feel a sense of relief if he didn’t make it.

1 Like

Grassley going with the can’t get covid if you never test. Bold strategy cotton

https://twitter.com/briannedmr/status/1312478459415818240?s=21

2 Likes

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Christ.

sometimes the pidgin lives sometimes the pidgin dies its all in the game

12 Likes

They’re Republicans. Name one thing that’s right with them.

When did Sasse get COVID? I missed that. Fuck Sasse. He’s the worst of the bunch with his nonstop faux outrage while he votes for literally every single one of Trump’s judges and bills.

1 Like

Fuck that. They’ll Weekend At Bernie’s his ass through to the election. He says the same shit over and over again. They can just piece together an audio recording and make it sound like a Trump speech. Get some lines to push and pull his jaw along with the recording and bam you have America’s first COTUS.

1 Like

Hey man how long till you get another update on your mom? I won’t ask again. I just didn’t see anything in todays posts.

1 Like

@BestOf

I’ve already claimed that one - a fucking corpse probably makes a better president than either Trump or Biden wrt least harm.

https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/1312479691408719872

He didn’t yet, he’s just isolating.

Also, a corpse fucker probably makes a better president than Trump.

Don’t be so sensitive. Not all value judgments are condescending.

1 Like

I think I posted about it in the COVID thread. Missed it if you asked, thanks for checking in. She’s still in the hospital, still awaiting test results on COVID, still awaiting results from the chest CT. The doctor doesn’t think it’s likely to be COVID, but her BP spiked really high again so they want to figure that out before she is released.

Spoke to her for about 15 minutes, but now her phone is off. My father is calling for more info and he agreed to write everything down now to make sure he doesn’t forget.

She’s still in a lot of pain and crying and suffering from a lot of anxiety, and nobody can go be there with her until she gets a negative test back… So we’re all pretty pissed about the continued state of testing in this country.

8 Likes

For the record I’m also not rooting for anyone’s death, though I am rooting for whatever scenario saves the most lives. Which is why I’m using my “one time” for the following:

Trump lingers in a state of semi-lucid, hypoxic delirium for the next few weeks. He continues to tweet like a whiny narcissistic fuckwad, simultaneously forcing the media to maintain coverage of his monstrous beliefs while also making it increasingly clear that he’s a cringy PoS who doesn’t deserve any sort of alt-right uprising. Trump lingers at the edge of consciousness just long enough to watch Fox declare him the “loser” of the election, before falling asleep in a state of feverish despair.

Trump awakens handcuffed to a ventilator, the hospital bed stained with orange makeup and his hair in disarray. Who’s there? It’s Barack Obama, Rosie O’Donnell, and James Doakes, who - as Q - was a double agent this whole time. The three secret amigos all exclaim
simultaneously, as they wheel Trump out of the hospital and directly into a defunct immigrant internment camp - now empty except for Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka. As Trump succumbs to madness, the last thing he registers is the elegant athleticism of Joe Biden as he gracefully descends a nearby ramp to the resounding cheers of millions of Americans. Biden - wearing a mask and holding a Nobel Peace Prize - looks awesome.

17 Likes

not sure the dude who’s leaving the forum because he didn’t like a herman cain meme can go the ‘don’t be sensitive’ route (i know it’s not you, but you get the point)

1 Like