The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Trump is probably terrified of giving Pence power and never getting it back, because that’s exactly what he’d try to do.

8 Likes

He’s not a believer and not stupid - he’s just a pure evil scumbag.

YES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE

2 Likes

As a card-carrying member of de radikalz left, I’d like us all to make a concerted effort to perpetuate the rumor that orange is not sick and this is all a hoax despite all the news.

If it’s wrong and he dies, oh well my bad. But if he survives it will mitigate the political impact of strongman gets sympathy for crushing china virus with his little bare hands bc eff you, you lie about everything and this is no different.

Considering how fast this thread is moving I’ll prolly post this brilliant take every few hours to collect the likes it would have received under normal circumstances. God bless

14 Likes

We’re gonna need a new Trump thread by tomorrow at this rate anyway, if there’s going to be discussion splitting that would be the time.

Just to clarify, I don’t give two shits about respecting the office. It has nothing to do with people quite rightly saying his covid response has killed over a hundred thousand people needlessly and that he is reaping what he sowed. Cool, say that, say that once, twice.

But this thread has turned into a baited breath, minute by minute blog about a guy possibly suffocating to death, replete with memes about morons (still victims) who died of covid, fantasies of other administration officials getting sick and ???; this amount of glee in the suffering of people is an ugly trait, and having it manifest itself across basically every poster here is jarring and sad to me.

Could use more glee.

Also, recommendations for good champagne in case Trump dies.

7 Likes

These are people who have gleefully caused immense suffering and death in the name of holding personal political power. All were actively working to try to keep Trump in power and played active, prominent roles in attacking our very democracy and the integrity of our elections.

1 Like

Legit flabbergasted by this.

One day you’ll learn that ‘they did it first and worse’ is not an argument, and probably not a good way to live your life

5 Likes

Andre 3000 750

2 Likes

They have made a few ads attacking R Senators.

They are actively doing it to innocents and it happening to them will prevent it from happening to more innocents seems like a pretty good argument.

4 Likes

True, but I’d give them a break because 2020 has been a heluva year, it’s turned people like @anon38180840 from a centrist into a card carrying Bernie supporter etc etc… Taking a break is fine by all means, if its still going on itt above what you wrote I’d think you’d have more of a point, atm it’s venting, nothing more, crude sure but so has 2020 and we feel real pain here man.

2 Likes

These people make decisions that affect the entire country and a lot of the world. Heck em.

1 Like

I kinda feel like it does, though I can’t quantify the feeling. It’s more of a belief I guess. I feel certain there’s a nonzero % of people who never vote and don’t do it because they all suck so who cares etcetera and this absolutely plays into that.

But it doesn’t change my mind about Trump. He deserves much worse than he’s gotten on Twitter, frankly, and as has been pointed out the double-standard that has been and continues to be applied to him is fking absurd.

MSNBC just reported Mike Pence and Kamala Harris will be at least 12 feet apart for their debate Wednesday. They didn’t say what the original plan was. If I’m Harris, there’s no way I’m going on stage with Pence unless I see proof of a negative instant test. And if I’m Biden, I’m not agreeing to being in the same room with Trump for another debate.

6 Likes

Christian true believer. He had to adopt his 16-year-old girlfriend so he could marry her. He’s just a pure grifting evil scumbag. He’s never made any religious overtones that I’m aware of.

Listen to Stranglehold some time. Not a lot of ex-hard-rockers are hardcore Christians.

I’d ask for a plexiglass divider between the two.

2 Likes

I voted for Bernie in 2016 fwiw. This year has taken me from smrk’s position on civility to my current position on these types of things. I’m usually the peaceful protest guy.

Also big difference in calling for violence versus laughing at people who denied science and held a huge super spreader event of their own volition in an attempt to paint themselves as strong and virile and Democrats as scared and weak.

2 Likes