The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

My first read is the Melania call is fake

I don’t think is correct. If the president publicly asks for a resignation there really isn’t any choice. They serve “at the pleasure of the president”.

1 Like

I’m not judging anyone individually, I’m not even judging. I wonder if I’m the only one that’s a little uneasy with the collective tone of it, and if I am, I’ve said my little piece, and I’ll be happy to zip it.

3 Likes

You’re right, that’s just the VP because they are elected.

Ever so slightly, but as Trump recently said, “It is what it is.”

1 Like

It was a tragedy when Hitler died too…

9 Likes

Melania call is old news, that was like a solid 90 minutes ago.

9 Likes

+1,000 :heart: @BestOf

I fixed the title to reflect the thoughtful tone we should be taking here, no rooting for death please

22 Likes

Ok fine, Donnie has my thoughts and prayers…

2 Likes

Best thread title yet.

1 Like

I can heart that with a clear conscience :smile:

1 Like

In other words, keeping pace with the last four years.

I vote for thread title to be

I don’t really care do you

2 Likes

Let’s say Donny does die from Covid(not happening). Does the world rejoice? What is the actual reaction to that?

Literally no one has done more to harm Covid responses here and worldwide.

18 Likes

I believe it’s:

I really don’t care, do u?

But I like the current one.

The Muslims were all dancing in the street.

Don Jr.

1 Like

I’m probably just getting towards the end of my night but I don’t get it?

If you’re not a fan of the tone here and need fewer death wishes and more nuance…

I have an Aaron Sorkin meets David Lynch meets M. Night Shyamalan fantasy film noir episode of West Wing that I’ve been holding back for awhile. Trump gets corona, becomes quite ill and incapacitated, and, as such, he’s temporarily sworn out of the office of the presidency (unbeknownst to the media). But there’s a problem: Mike Pence died fucking a horse. So they scramble to find Pelosi and secretly swear her in instead. However, she immediately installs an AG who calls an emergency order to the Rocket Docket. That court unseals a trove of indictments and arrests the entire Trump organization and associates within the hour–except Melania. She and Hope Hicks begin dating and open an Onlyfans where they fuck each other’s brains out for $29.99/month.

6 Likes