Some I had never heard of this or John Landis’ abhorrent decisions in the process.
How nobody was ever held responsible is way beyond me.
https://twitter.com/houstonairw/status/1603469769407139842
Very slow crash landing.
Was that ejection safe or necessary? Seemed strange
From the comments I’ve seen there was a chance of a fuel leak after the plane started bouncing and spinning so it could’ve lead to an explosion…but the ejection also didn’t really get the pilot out of the way of that and he ended up right next to the plane so I’m not sure. Probably better to at least attempt to get away than just sit there and hope you don’t blow up though.
@Discobot roll 12d2
2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1
@discobot roll 12d2
2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1
post deleted
This video is incredible btw for anyone considering skipping it
When the dog backs away 


https://twitter.com/EastsideBodega_/status/1607535305812504577
Absolutely mezmerizing.
You dont fuck with Steak and Shake