The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

The eleventh Trump thread has hit 10,000 posts, time for another one.

1 Like

19 Likes

Straight into my veins, imo.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1474473371391995908?s=21

Candace Owens is extremely good at this.

1 Like

Candace Owens: Professional Race Traitor

So she’s gonna go with “He’s not evil, he’s just dumb”.

Surely Trump has to unload on her for that. And if he doesn’t I guess however she pulled that off is the real skill.

This isn’t real, right?

Reads a bit too on the nose.

4 Likes

There is no objective reality anymore. It is both real and fake.

8 Likes

You really think dems would have decided to ignore Fauci & 99% of scientists just because Trump leaned into it too?

I don’t think much of shitlibs but I highly doubt that.

Unless you just mean due to income gaps, better healthcare etc that if they both listened more dems would die due to poverty and them still having to go to work during outbreaks which I would agree with.

https://twitter.com/PatrickW/status/1474477900913074176?t=0JVFdm_DAXvirzG4GQqFYA&s=19

9 Likes

Nonsense. Name one Democratic primary contender who was openly anti-vax or vax-hesitant.

jill stein was on the fringe left, even as she was a stooge for the right.

1 Like

It was never a mainstream issue in either party before covid, antivaxxers were a fringe movement with no traction in either party.

1 Like

I think JT was alluding to the privileged liberal class anti vaxxers pre Covid. There were certainly plenty of rich liberal Dr. Oz / Goop consumers that rejected vaccines because they had greater faith in things that are restricted for access by rich people.

I think the big difference is that more of the left would have come around when the scientific community nearly universally blessed the vaccine, but agree there would have been some initial hesitancy on the left

1 Like

I remember and I feel like the only worry was if Trump himself rushed the vaccine himself and it didn’t have scientific consensus.

I feel pretty confident that if they had scientific consensus we would have all been on board. We were worried he was going to approve the russia vaccine or just do moderna and it would only be US approved. But if it got EU approval too everyone would have been fine.

So yeah there was some worry he would approve something that wasn’t ready for approval before the election to get re-elected. But I think if most scientists outside of his control confirmed it nobody but the left wing conspiracy theorists would have hesitated.

1 Like

No actual politicians but there has always been a very small part of hippies who don’t like to put anything " man made " into their bodies and are all natural only that were anti vaxx. I know some of them.

That said 99% of them don’t vote, they just have some ideals that align with the further left. But they don’t even vote for progressives.

24 posts were split to a new topic: GMOs

lol this meme is absolutely 100% true.

I do know some all naturals that are sane though. They approve of science, vaccine etc, but still mostly all natural when they can be and the logic is balance the body. Put harmful drugs in sometimes, so treat the body very well the rest of the time.