The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

Yep. CPA here

Rich people do whatever they want. Even if they get audited the fine is Pennies on the dollar of what they stole

Oh you are a real estate agent making 100k a year

Hammer time.

7 Likes

Sad!

Will Ferrel made a rom com where he audits a one woman bakery for a week in person!

6 Likes

I can’t imagine their relationship ever being anything other than toxic.

Hmm, Stranger Than Fiction (2006). Never saw it but it has the Pretenders’ Stop Your Sobbin’ on the soundtrack. I’d watch it (edit: it’s streaming for free on Pluto so maybe tonight!).

I’d note that when Mary gets audited, the tax man falls in love with her so this is not a new idea.

1 Like

Good post. We modeled this a while ago, in another thread, including “going into the negative.” Consider how many in the criminal underworld, which operates as a kind of backside insurance system for these “investments” (an emotionally loaded term, by the way) viewed the idea that “money is debt.”

Its great. Don’t usually care for him but really like his rare straight man roles. This movie also contains the all time best rom com one liner, see if you can catch it.

2 Likes

@grue No joy. The Stranger than Fiction on Pluto is a surfing documentary. The tax man movie doesn’t seem to be available for streaming atm.

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1606318432701464576?s=20&t=xhD8d_6ubwVf1jXZiD09bw

8 Likes

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1606419102557519873?s=20&t=A6st_SoSKcBmcEtuEujJYA

3 Likes

If someone stuck him with a pin right now the resulting explosion would be more disgusting than the French restaurant scene in Monty Python’s Meaning of Life.

3 Likes

Wow even for him that makeup job is something to behold. And they frogot his ears for a nice contrast.

2 Likes

33 Likes

There has whispers for years that Kushner is gay.

Ok, grandpa, let’s get you to bed.

3 Likes

+1

To those 100% certain nothing will ever happen to this guy, I think we found someone who’s not quite so sure

When you definitely know what a Marxist is

1 Like