The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

I kind of want a Trump brand digital trading card of a well done steak with ketchup on it. Or an image of Donnie Dumb Dumb staring directly into an eclipse with his eyes on fire or something. A “dumbest moments of the Trump admin” trading card collection would actually be kind of fun.

12 Likes

Limited Edition Infrastructure Week Set!

2 Likes

Hey, this is just an empty box! It only has a slip of paper that says I will receive my order in two more. weeks.

2 Likes

Wait, this is a real thing? Like not a joke? This is the actual announcement, and these exist?

Here’s a small selection of the sweepstakes prizes. Priceless!

1 Like

Lmaooooooo WHAT

The second one looks like Putin.

12 Likes

We should really do a draft.

Omfg lol

I missed the part of Trump’s career where he quit to become a lawman in the Old West.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1603422360991895557

1 Like

omg can we can we can we can we???

:leolol:

2 Likes

I wanted to see all the cards (assuming there are more than the ones scrolling on the website) and it requires an e-mail signup before you can do anything.

So basically collect a shitload of information and sell it on the back end to more right-wing grifters for even more profit.

2 Likes

They are just like baseball cards except for they are nothing like baseball cards.

7 Likes

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

There’s a video commercial:

https://twitter.com/AutismCapital/status/1603428488194555907

7 Likes

I absolutely would pay for a “moments of the Trump Presidency” trading card series. A mint condition gold leaf “Trump on the escalator announcing his presidency” card or a holographic “Trump giving the thumbs up in front of tables of fast food” with the back side giving a short description, day number of his presidency and maybe the stock market at that day. Snap buy

5 Likes