The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Can anyone explain to me why Donnie isn’t posting on Twitter? It is just to fuck with Elon or is there something else?

Truth contract obligation

I am aware that exists, but that’s not an adequate explanation. When the fuck does Donnie give a shit what is in a contract?

He just breaches, gets sued, tells whoever it is to fuck off, and walks away pretty much unscathed. That is his lived experience. There is no reason for him to act differently here.

1 Like

Truth Social is Trump’s project isn’t it? Posting on Twitter seems like it would be an admission that Truth Social is an inferior product.

Again, consistency and logic aren’t things he is concerned with. It would be perfectly on brand for him to tweet non-stop and still claim Truth Social is actually better because of whatever bullshit reasons pop into his head.

Yes. This is why attempting to assign a good reason for this is an exercise in head-banging. I tried, but the truth is, I got nothin’.

I got nothing also. But it is mind-bottling.

Truth is going public via a SPAC merger. Once that occurs they’re going to get a massive influx of cash - 100s of millions. He can siphon off and then shut it down if he wants to, and he’d essentially concede Truth is a massive POS if he went back to Twitter - thus jeopardizing his pay day.

Keep in mind there are multiple far more “legit” companies than one run by Trump that went public via SPAC and bankrupt within a year.

1 Like

Now this make sense.

Still seems a bit weird. Everyone knows that Trump is gonna bail after he gets paid. With these other SPACs it seems that to many involved, it wasn’t quite that obvious that it was going to fail.

AS I WAS SAYING…

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a super obvious scam , the company was conjured out of thin air, and it may fail yet due to SEC stuff but… the morans just love being grifted. Just look at the subreddit for DWAC. It’s a loony bin full of true believers who just want to own the libs.

I think somehow everyone has already moved on from the fact that Trump was just casually tossing classified information all over Mar-a-Lago but he can’t stop mentioning it and implicating himself.

“Trump was right again!” (On 2020 Election) Most used statement.

4 Likes

dude, what?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Who is he even making this appeal to? It’s like he thinks the mysterious “they” (or in this case ‘You’) can overturn the election and award him the presidency. Is he making a pitch to the Supreme Court? Seems like it needs to be a bit more formal than this.

I doubt this will happen, but I have been wrong before.

Imagine Hillary tweeting this two years after she lost.

5 Likes