The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Wen indictment?!

Do you think the Fake News Media will be comparing crowd size today, which is an indication of who won in 2020, and who is going to win in 2022 and 2024 — 50 times a crowd, maybe more!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

2 Likes

Whatever no dick

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JamesSurowiecki/status/1589052156245516288?t=5Pflep7wmFb8ArorQaj1-w&s=19

Think Trump is losing a step in the nickname department. On the plus side, Trump apparently knows a six syllable word.

1 Like

Lol 6 syllable nicknames, good luck with that one bud.

3 Likes

Ugh that’s a terrible nickname, JFC. Super disappointing. Deplorables won’t be able to pronounce it let alone know what it means. I’m shocked Donald was able to squeeze that out of his dentures tbh.

2 Likes

I’d have gone with “Ron DeShithead”.

10 Likes

Lockdown Ron (did a 3 week stay at home initially)

2 Likes

Ron DeSanka (decaf is for losers)

2 Likes

Ron DePlorable for the meta

1 Like

He should just roll with Little Ronnie D

1 Like

Dirty Ronny. keep it simple for the memes

1 Like

Now we’re talking.

I like this one because it’s a likely line of attack that DeSantis would use against Trump - he was opening Florida when Trump’s federal government was still promoting caution. Would be classic Trump to hit with this and make DeSantis say “NO U”.

1 Like

If there is one thing we’ve learned, it doesn’t need to be true. It just needs to be catchy. If it’s catchy enough, it will become the truth for ~half the country no matter what.

3 Likes

Yawn DeSantis
Rod Atlantis

7 Likes

You have to promise to use your powers for good

2 Likes

Figures that it wasn’t Trump who came up with it:

1 Like

Stone is not wrong, though