The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XII: Nevertheless, NFTs!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/108942929215207275

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Unbelievable that you guys want to subject yourselves to this unending stream of diarrhea again.

9 Likes

Yeah, the bot needs to be excised to a containment thread. Or make this the bot containment thread and make a new Trump thread without it, either way.

3 Likes

funny how his site says he has 4 million followers but can only barely drum up 5 figure reactions to his posts. sad!!!

This is the trump thread. He is going to be running for president again soon. Itā€™s important to have the bot here.

7 Likes

I was cool with trumpbot coming back originally, but after a day of this Iā€™m coming around to this point of view. Reading him probably isnā€™t healthy.

4 Likes

Bot haters, you can get what you want with six clicks.

1. Go here: Profile - realDonaldTrump - Unstuck Politics Forum
  2. Click the button that says 'Normal" with the little down arrow
  3. Select ā€˜Ignoredā€™
  4. Click the ā€˜Select a timeframeā€™ dropdown
  5. Choose ā€˜Foreverā€™
  6. Click the ā€˜Ignoreā€™ button

Thatā€™s it! Youā€™ll never see another bot post, and you donā€™t have to deprive the rest of us to accomplish it.

9 Likes

Any tips on how to stop mashing the ā€œview hidden postā€ link every time I see it?

28 Likes

On the other hand, bot lovers could just sign up for Truth Social

4 Likes

Iā€™ve tried. Thatā€™s way more complicated than 6 clicks.

2 Likes

Post of the year!!!

Not sure how having another dedicated thread is depriving anyone of anything. Thereā€™s also that super annoying discourse bug where you canā€™t mark a thread as read if the last post is from a user you have ignored because lol discourseaments

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/108942929215207275

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

From someone who mostly just reads the forum, and as infuriating as Trumpbot has always been, it feels important to have it in the trump thread. Itā€™s always made him feel like a member of the community, which is so fucking bizarre and also hilarious in a down in flames kinda way.

29 Likes

If nothing else, it reinforces that he is perhaps the most miserable, self-consumed, mentally-disturbed person on the planet. And millions still want him to be President again? Is that it?

1 Like

I dont want to read them all. But occasionally one is notable.

I liked it when others were posting the curated ones.

3 Likes

Spare a thought for the poor ponies though.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the bot should be here unless/until he declares. I was on the fence, but it guarantees a ton of posts, which will make it hard to notice when thereā€™s actual news in this thread, and leaves a lot to sift through to get to it. Iā€™d suggest a separate Trump Bot Thread for the masochists, and then worthwhile stuff can be cross-posted.

3 Likes

I always liked when the bot went quiet and I wondered if he died. Someday that will be the case and I want to find out from reading this thread with a suddenly quiet bot then the breaking news down thread.

4 Likes

a different take

https://archive.ph/mBc9k

For the 2022 election cycle, smart Republicans had a clear and simple plan: Donā€™t let the election be about Trump. Make it about gas prices, or crime, or the border, or race, or sex education, or anythingā€”anything but Trump. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. He lost control of the House in 2018. He lost the presidency in 2020. He lost both Senate seats in Georgia in 2021. Republicans had good reason to dread the havoc heā€™d create if he joined the fight in 2022.

So they pleaded with Trump to keep out of the 2022 race. A Republican lawmaker in a close contest told CNN on August 19, ā€œI donā€™t say his name, ever.ā€

5 Likes