The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

I think you missed part of his post!

3 Likes

We should absolutely support the appropriation of 9/11 by tacky pop culture garbage fires. That takes away its power to scare people and whip them into a war frenzy.

6 Likes

Even if he doesn’t he will. We caught them off guard last time, they were 100% confident he would win so they were lazy. The legislatures in swing states are ready to send their own electors. We will see attacks on democratic voting strongholds where there was " cheating ". We will see Nazi election workers intimidating minorities.

If I get odds I might drop my networth on him winning and use the winnings to live in a cabin

2 Likes

Its not even 9/11 its the 20th anniversary. And he’s going to be watching a 58 year old Evander Holyfield “fight” some guy? And its “no holds barred” i.e. MMA not boxing? I mean isn’t he just gonna get tackled and tap out? WTF is going on here?

I think its boxing. Don’t know why they threw the “No Holds Barred” line in there.

It’s gotta be boxing or kickboxing or some weird mixed exhibition type match. Maybe boxing with MMA gloves? lol.

But yeah if its MMA then its reached new levels of pathetic.

Yeah, Holyfield is a tenacious mofo. I wouldn’t bet against him even at 58 y/o.

10 Likes

LOL the undercard has Tito Ortiz vs Anderson Silva because of course it does.

4 Likes

“All Holds Barred” didn’t test very well

2 Likes

might be going edgy accelerationist. If the GOP is going to have a lock on politics, maybe trump winning in 2024 will be good and he’ll burn it all down. Might be better that slow steady competent gop control for a decade.

If nothing else at least we will get to see him go after people like mitch

If it’s MMA belfort gone stomp him

My response was a joke because RM was talking about Trump. But these matches with a boxer against [insert latest martial arts flavor of the month] are almost always boxing.

I would have loved to see silva vs Ortiz at 205 both in their prime

I’m guessing it would look like sonnen - silva one

But I would be rooting for a face kick KO

Anderson would have killed him.

Ortiz was MASSIVELY overrated.

2 Likes

It’s boxing folks.

Was gonna be De La Hoya vs Belfort but DLH got COVID

Every time Anderson faced a bigger guy he ended up on his back and dominated

Sure Tito was over rated but he was good at getting guys down and pounding

After getting subbed in his first or second fight dirt think he got subbed after that p

You’re massively discounting just how dominant Anderson’s peak was. He was destroying guys for like 5 straight years.

I’m not even sure what Tito’s peak was.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/smotus/status/1435737218484637702?s=21

6 Likes

Didn’t know Trump hired Mason as his publicist.

5 Likes

She’s seen enough audit ovah (this is an Arizona state senator)

https://twitter.com/wendyrogersaz/status/1435624627347378182?s=21