The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

While I agree, he does look terrible. Inhaling Big Macs and never exercising is going to catch up to him eventually.

Counter point. Evil people live forever. He will die at like 102

3 Likes

Yea I’m not talking about the tweet. I mean the picture. Dude either fell or Mel clocked him.

Confirmed

3 Likes

I mean, imagine how better it would be if Kissinger was waddling around wearing two inches of orange foundation on his face and realize how profoundly disappointing it will be if Trump doesn’t live to 95 years of age.

1 Like

Yeah, this.

There are plenty of pics and vids of him looking not great in the last four years. As long as he is healthy enough to be drugged up into rally form, then that’s good enough for him to run in 2024 and even possibly win.

I think it’s funnier than their Mohammed caricature or their recent Erdogan title tbh.

I don’t think any of them are particularly funny. They exist to provoke outrage. And they succeed.

1 Like

I have to admit I had to laugh, mainly because of the hilarious depiction of the Queen.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1371490319729106944?s=20

1 Like

And yet…he was a military contractor???

There are thousands of this guy.

5 Likes

Imagine looking at Adolf Hitler and thinking, “Now, that’s a good looking guy!,” and copying his appearance.

Not even Stephen Miller tries to look like Hitler.

1 Like

That’s only because you can’t Sharpie on that great haircut.

13 Likes

I have alopecia areata on my face. For a couple of years my upper lip area was effected in such a way that if I didn’t shave for a few days it would look like I was growing out a Hitler stache. Fortunately, my condition has gotten worse. #blessed

12 Likes
If forced to choose, whose hair would you rather have yours resemble?
  • Adolph Hitler (not including moustache)
  • Stephen Miller

0 voters

2 Likes

The sweet release of death is always an option.

1 Like

That depends on how scrupulous your mortician is.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1371475397842513923?s=21

lol @ Gen-X ever leading a charge for anything. We’re too busy rewatching DS9. We couldn’t even make ska a thing, we’re not stopping cancel culture or whatever.

12 Likes

Generation X

That is X