The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

Murkowski announced that regardless of her defeat in the primary, she would run in the general election as a write-in candidate.

Murkowski garnered more than 100,000 write-in votes in the general election, 8,000 of which were challenged by Miller for various errors including minor misspellings. Even if the challenged votes were all thrown out, Murkowski still had a lead of over 2,100 votes when the counting was done.

Lol Trump indeed. They want her in office badly enough to learn how to spell Murkowski.

6 Likes

Yeah, this. That is a dumb stage design. There are giant holes people can fall through. It’s almost hazardous. It’s intentional.

1 Like

Like Trump knows anything about Deb Haaland.

Lol yeah Trump has never been to Alaska before has he? Why would he go now.

Trump knows that only things on the teevee are real. So if he’s on TV in alaksa then he’s essentially astrally projected there.

3 Likes

This is making me think of the time Pitbull got sent to Alaska and he just went with it:

GOAT

2 Likes

GOAT, eh?

You sure about that?

3 Likes

Can’t win em all.

2 Likes

QONVIyz

18 Likes

https://twitter.com/amyspitalnick/status/1368767729868668933?s=21

2 Likes

Boy, siding with the institution that once brutally ruled the land they claim to love. That’s being a patriot!

But they’re clearly not anti-American. I mean they want to keep under god in the pledge of allegiance!

1 Like

OK, right wing, time to pick a side. On this side, you have a mixed race female who

Right wing: “THE OTHER SIDE”

33 Likes

Can someone cliffs notes this story for me?

I really don’t want to go looking for stories about the royal family.

Unnamed shitbag senior royal was concerned that uppity American gold digger’s baby’s skin might not be white enough for them.

4 Likes

And Oprah has clarified it’s not Queen or Prince Phillip. Leaving the cast of suspects quite small.

1 Like

The whole fucking cast of this whodunnit are plausible suspects.

Well we know it’s not Andrew since Markle is too old for him to be paying attention.

20 Likes

@BestOf

1 Like

Her kids won’t be though.

7 Likes

I’m scared to turn on the TV today as I don’t want to listen to this crap and has nothing at all to do with us losing the league yesterday, nothing at all.

:hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes