The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

This jamoke is already meandering to some point that will be the reachiest of reaches.

I’ll repeat myself.

Impeachment is whatever the house says it is.
Conviction is whatever 2/3 of the senate says it is.

Period. Anything else is overthinking. Reference:fibbing about getting a BJ

1 Like

I once applied to a public defender for an internship and somehow wrote District Attorney on my letter. I only wanted to be a public defender, I was probably the first person from my school to ever be denied an internship there, and this played a decent part in my dropping out of law school. No regrets.

mostly

4 Likes

Trump wrote this and is making him read it. It’s just filling time with words.

Hahaha that’s incredible

Well he doesn’t need the money. Unless he had to return the Cosby payoff.

On the one hand, there’s no way Trump wrote this because there is too much that sounds like it comes from somewhere intelligent, but at the same time, this entire opening argument is complete nonsense. I can’t understand what the fuck this dude is saying.

1 Like

Who the fuck cares who is proud of their senator? What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

Damn that makes an impression.

On PBS they report many Rs turned their backs while the video was played or looked down. Mitch watched but had no reaction.

Nicholas Fehn making Trump’s opening arguments:

2 Likes

What a bunch of fucking children

2 Likes

The media! I knew it was the media all along

I think the right move would be to just pretend Trump is sorry and sit down.

wtf is that supposed to symbolize? Normally I’d say shame but lol at that here.

So hes arguing for a long trial? Cause… I’m pretty sure the reps are against that

They should be wearing bags over their heads. After they are used to … hoods.

Yes, I’m sure there is no way we would have had a constitution

He’s fucking talking about Athens now. What the fuck is this dude doing? He sounds like he’s doing an oral book report and didn’t read the book.

3 Likes

Yeah, the prosecution could produce a video of Trump saying that he hopes these rioters murder Susan Collins, and she’d still vote to acquit.

4 Likes

I feel I can quote Franklin because I’m a Philladelphian? The fuck?