The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

What deal can Chuck make? He’s got no leverage. Just get this over with as fast as possible and move on.

There was some negotiation, but McConnell was able to get enough votes without Democratic support and ended up ramming his stuff through. I fully expect that some centrist Democrats are going to require Schumer to make an effort at negotiating bipartisan rules before considering voting for a completely partisan set of impeachment rules. Schumer should really be going to the Republicans most likely to vote to convict and asking them what rules will make them cross party lines and vote to start the impeachment.

The house “prosecutors” double as witnesses. Well so do the Senate “jurors”.

They’re going vote on the constitutionality of the trial again? After lol 4 hours of debate? I get it doesn’t matter but this all seems so stupid.

See, there are benefits to living in an HOA community.

3 Likes

@bestof

1 Like

11 Likes

It was difficult to follow Navarro’s reasoning. But he claimed that “Bill Barr, Donald Trump’s attorney general, actually turns out to be Joe Biden’s first attorney general.” Apparently, he meant theoretically or fantastically, because Barr definitely was not Biden’s first AG in reality. Biden has nominated Merrick Garland to be his attorney general. Barr resigned in December, when Trump was still in office.

:ok_man:

Worst CatDog spin-off ever.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1358823909999730688

2 Likes

Jesus. Wonder how much Trump made. On one hand he had way more leverage, on the other he’s a massive moron

2 Likes

It’s 100% we’ll be hearing of stuff that was “miss-placed” for years after this shitshow. I would be surprised if another country has all the USA’s most guarded secrets.

1 Like

on the other other hand, he has people working for him that know how to fleece their marks:

https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfJohn/status/1358528359014166528

Are we going to have a separate impeachment thread in which I’ll post some of the days proceeding in if someone is kind enough to write out an O.P.

Or we just posting here… :confused:

Stuff like that seems like peanuts though. How much could they have made off that? A few hundred k over 4 years? From what we’ve heard in the media so far, stuff like this, fleecing the secret service etc, probably only adds up to like tens of millions.

I looked and couldn’t find a thread for the first impeachment so we must have just tossed it all into the Trump thread.

1 Like

Seems like it could just go here.

Don’t think there’s going to be a whole lot of non-impeachment news about Trump over the next few days.

2 Likes

2 Likes