The Former Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Volume XI: The Crypt Keeper Years

haha. i do hope unselect committees catch on.

1 Like

You don’t get to keep getting paid to go on MSNBC if your message is “lol of course he’s never getting indicted, are you fuckwits paying attention?”

1 Like

Narrator: The Manhattan DA did not file charges against Trump.

Also, and apropos of nothing, the statute of limitations on all that shit is running out fast. I’d have to sit down with a calendar because Covid tolled some of that stuff, but we should know pretty soon whether charges will ever be filed against trump for shit he did in 2016. Spoiler alert: None were ever filed.

They totally would, but there isn’t even a jail to put them in. Tough break.

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1472975958844088320?t=q0W0oFAz3_9lBXBIxjPtKg&s=19

4 Likes

If he keeps this up it’s the only way he might lose the nomination

https://twitter.com/nospinnews/status/1472983120601403400?s=21

Tolstoy really was right about the Big Man theory of history.

1 Like

Goes to show that as dumb as Trump is, his supporters are even dumber

2 Likes

He knows he is conning them. He’s been pretty open about it many times. They still buy his bullshit.

2 Likes

I dunno I’ve talked to many Trump supporters who are anti vax but still way, way smarter than Trump qq

I see something like that where he strings together coherent sentences and makes a half decent argument and wonder if he really is drugged up most of the time. He went like 3 years without doing anything approaching that.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1473078444246372353

Best Wishes

Donald

KlanRallySig

1 Like

Trump can’t ever admit to being wrong about anything, and he was desperate to get credit for saving the world with the vaccines.

I can’t get over the random upper cased words in the middle of sentences. Most sociopathic thing he’s done AINEC

Trump fast tracking the vaccines was one of the best things he ever did(Yes every possible president would have so he doesn’t deserve much credit). Not that it really mattered in the end somehow. But I know I was skeptical of cutting corners on them and it definitely saved a lot of lives even though Trump directly had nothing to do with it and the scientists behind it should be seen as the heros.

The fact his followers refuse to take it and demonize it has to really piss him off.

This is going to be his bread and butter for the 2024 campaign, if he keeps getting booed about vaccines he will just stop talking about them and keep talking about the stolen 2020 election. That will guarantee rounds of applause and everyone’s happy (on the deplorable side I mean).

I don’t think he’ll bother trying to sell the success of vaccines to his cult, he just says a bunch of stuff and repeats what’s popular.

Once of the weird things about Trump is that he seems to be legitimately worried about these investigations, like he’s the only one left who thinks they might lead to anything.