The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Would be an interesting competition:

2 Likes

Hope south park does a Timmy and Madison episode.

3 Likes

I’m telling you we’ve got 10 years to get ready for this guy being Trump 2.0.

I realize this is a joke, but I’ve seen some things that I can’t share because they were my patients and they were in the news. I believe that covid can cause big time psych stuff.

6 Likes

I’ve read a few articles about it recently also.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1345205662222057472
( twitter | raw text )

somehow the gop cloned greg abbott but made him whiter with a third reich history fetish.

2 Likes

What kind of golfer is watching weekend daytime news?

Someone needs to tell Madison to sit down and shut up. The young deplorables are so unbearable.

2 Likes

Someone was stanning for Lin Wood saying you
Cant criticize him unless you can prove there was no voter fraud.

The average IQ in the US is definitely 53 and not 100.

1 Like

Lamont was pretty cool.

1 Like

This you?

2 Likes

Tertiary amine. Shit smelled fishy and would hang on you. Could take the kids to swimming lessons and still smell it after.

We ran the unit inside a giant chemical hood but it still got everywhere.

We coated the floor in tide crystals to stay up right.

1 Like

PSA:

I know we are in a pandemic but anyone in the Washington D.C. region should perhaps go out of town for a couple of days to avoid the Million Loser March.

1 Like

I would like to see a Trump v Obama Constitutional Debate.

Madison is a girl’s name.

1 Like

Zero chance this happened. Hospitals do not have to post their real prices, or any prices for that matter.

When Trump first set up his “election defense fund” and started begging for money, it was publicized that donations were actually being funneled mostly to Trump’s “Save America” leadership PAC while only some was being used for legal challenges and actually fighting the election results. e.g.,

Trump solicits ‘election defense’ donations that also finance his new leadership PAC

“Small donors who give to Trump thinking they are financing an official election defense fund are in fact helping pay down the Trump campaign’s debt or funding his post-presidential political operation,” Fischer said.

But this latest tweet is just a link to donate directly to the “Save America” PAC. He’s cut out the middleman and any pretense of fighting the election results and “stopping the steal”. He just wants all the money while he can still get it.

1 Like

Only since Splash (1984).

2 Likes