The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

I honestly can’t imagine not just saying “fuck you” we will work with the transition team.

Just makes zero sense to be cowed for the last month when the Trump officials have zero long term ability to do anything. Seems like it would be easy enough to be subversive without getting booted.

It’s annoying because they know it is dangerous but they lack the courage to actually do anything.

Not surprised at the grifting but $617 million!?!?

The shit that’s going to come out is going to be absolutely nuts

1 Like

Trying to give Moderna an advantage seems really unlikely. Both companies have a product where, almost certainly for years and years, and possibly for decades, they can sell literallly as much of that product as they can produce at basically any price.

All I said was there is a conflict of interest in having the head of our vaccine push have 8 figures of stock in one manufacturer. That’s obviously true. There isn’t any proof anything nefarious has happened though.

Remember the owner of Axios was friends with Trump (at least in 2015/2016).

Which makes their entire resume confusing.

Unpardon 2020.

• Sponsored by 7-Up

I don’t disagree with you about the conflict of interest. It’s unremarkable for this administration of course.

Fuck you John Kelly

1 Like

They’d be answering to an untested and impulsive president. They weren’t getting Dwight Eisenhower as a boss—they were getting Dwight Schrute.

More like Michael Scott, Dwight was much more competent than tRUmp will ever be.

But stonks only cares about hype. Pfizer “struggling” and Moderna “delivering” means rising share price.

2 Likes

That sounds like something a UPer would write to kick up trouble.

1 Like

Let’s hope Trump doesn’t envoke the “no-backsies” clause of the Constitution.

Can Biden un-pardon Nixon?

1 Like

FYI - FB fact checked me on this. I deleted the post.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure about that one to be honest.

You can never tell

1 Like

That one perfectly walked the line.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/1339987654767759360

Lara Trump, President Trump’s daughter-in-law and a senior campaign adviser, served on the board of a limited liability company through which the Trump political operation has spent more than $700 million since 2019, according to documents reviewed by The New York Times. She was also named on drafts of the company’s incorporation papers.

The arrangement has never been disclosed. One of the other board members and signatories in the draft papers of the L.L.C., American Made Media Consultants, was John Pence, the nephew of Vice President Mike Pence and a senior Trump adviser. The L.L.C. has been criticized for purposefully obscuring the ultimate destination of hundreds of millions of dollars of spending.

1 Like

Lock her up?

6 Likes