The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Its like hitting f5. The more you do it the better results you get

1 Like

perhaps!

4 Likes

I would have said nah, they’ll let him yell out the rest of his term, but if he doesn’t slow down…

Aw man I think I actually feel a little sorry for him, like he’s HAL 9000 getting deactivated.

5 Likes

Then again, perhaps not.

https://twitter.com/vanityfair/status/1324852450109624322?s=21

9 Likes

Yes yes yes we all want to see this yes.

10 Likes

Make it a pay per view special and the US National debt might be erased.

22 Likes

I basically left this thread a ~year ago for my sanity. Now I never have to come back. Are we going to keep the trump bot or banish it to the nether realm?

Banish forever when Biden takes the oath of office imo

1 Like

Keep it so we can see how long before Twitter bans it.

1 Like

I feel like the right thing is to keep it. We can have a party when twitter bans him 1/21

4 Likes

I wonder, when he starts posting on parler or whatever the fuck they’re calling it, are people going to start saying, “there’s always a parley for that”?

He’s still the president.

Keep the bot

2 Likes

Waiting for a bot post today has been fantastic. I’m cartman licking his tears at every post.

9 Likes

Keep the bot as long as I enjoy dunking on it please. Given how long we had to suffer him as president, it’s going to be a while.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Definitely keep the bot till twitter bans Donald. Move it to a different part of the forum if people don’t want to see it here.

1 Like

It certainly needs to stay for the next 2 months while he systematically destroys the republic.

1 Like

lol I enjoyed this thank you

1 Like