The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

5 Likes

getstoned

5 Likes

Whoops meant that for the election thread

…no tweet in 12 hours?

He’s got to be raging at his staff for screwing up his reelection.

1 Like

Man even if Trump loses, the damage to democracies around the world will be irreparable.

Russia couldn’t be happier now.

You’ve never slept for 24 hours straight after a 6 week meth/regeneron bender?

7 Likes

Onset of depression is what I read over breakfast this morning. Will try to find the quote.

2 Likes

Of course not; silly Americans! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I might take a nap after leech therapy.

3 Likes

His people told him its over he’s super dejected.

https://twitter.com/MSFT__Incel/status/1324189491020636161

5 Likes

‘People did not want to admit supporting Trump’

Frank Luntz, a Republican pundit and pollster, has explained why some polls got projections wrong in the US presidential election.

Speaking to BBC Newsnight, he said 19% of Trump supporters “were dishonest with their friends and family”, compared to “9% of Biden supporters who acted in the same way”.

3 Likes

When was the last time he was seen in public without a tie on?

I mean every time I’ve seen him he had a tie.

2 Likes

Honestly now that I think about it that might actually be from the Tulsa rally. Seems familiar.

3 Likes

Yeah that looks old. No public sightings of him recently though, so theory holds up and he’s holed up in the WH.

I really hope that somebody has been filming him the last 30 hours and that the video is leaked at some point.

5 Likes

I’m curious as to why there aren’t more leaks in general. They’ve leaked like a sieve for years and it seems a lot less since the election though maybe I’m just demanding more.

It’s because they got better at weeding out competence and independence in favor of loyalty.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s the wall

2 Likes

Maybe it’s Maybelline.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324353932022480896
( twitter | raw text )

4 Likes