The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

created a vaccine , righted the spaceship , now gonna re-right voting machines. THANK YOU WORKING HARD!

1 Like

Lol Obama is the stupidest smart person ever. Ever.

https://twitter.com/jeffreygoldberg/status/1328003482700419073?s=21

4 Likes

1 Like

Greenspan and the failure of self-interest all over again.

TBF that cost just about everyone by surprise. I knew there were Mitch’s and Newts. But I thought there would be a few more McCains and Romneys.

6 Likes

Yeah. Given how much everyone was shitting on Trump before the nomination, I didn’t think that pretty much everyone would fall in line so completely and quickly. I definitely expected more McCains and Romneys.

5 Likes

Yeah, agreed. This is one of those hindsight is 20/20 things.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328200072987893762
( twitter | raw text )

6 Likes

11 Likes

I MADE A MILLION DOLLARS!

1 Like

I SLEPT WITH SCARLET JOHANSSON!

10 Likes

I MARRIED ANNA KENDRICK!

1 Like

Did it work for you? Didn’t work for me.

1 Like

Give me two weeks and it will happen

9 Likes

SHE DIDN’T MAKE ME SIGN A PRE-NUP!

(Might help my chances on the $1M when she divorces my ass.)

1 Like

I know the last three years and ten months seemed long, but these next two months + four days are going to be so fucking longgggggggggggggggg. I can’t even imagine. That’s right.

2 Likes

After the success of “Home Alone,” you directed the sequel, “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.” Out of all the sequels that would follow in the franchise, this is the most memorable because Donald Trump has a cameo. What do you remember from shooting the Trump cameo?

Chris Columbus: Like most locations in New York City, you just pay a fee and you are allowed to shoot in that location. We approached The Plaza Hotel, which Trump owned at the time, because we wanted to shoot in the lobby. We couldn’t rebuild The Plaza on a soundstage.

Trump said OK. We paid the fee, but he also said, “The only way you can use the Plaza is if I’m in the movie.” So we agreed to put him in the movie, and when we screened it for the first time the oddest thing happened: People cheered when Trump showed up on-screen. So I said to my editor, “Leave him in the movie. It’s a moment for the audience.” But he did bully his way into the movie.

I HAD SEX!

5 Likes

You don’t have to order that entree but you already eat poutine.

RUSSELL WILSON THREW FOR 250 YARDS! WE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO OBSERVE THE STATKEEPING THEREFORE I WIN!!!

4 Likes