https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324032541544927233
( twitter | raw text )

3 Likes

I found a Biden vote in my winter coat!

21 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324033983882166272
( twitter | raw text )

no one look in the post office. nothing to see there

How are these not getting flagged? Fuck you twitter.

4 Likes

I am heartened by these tweets, it is the reaction I was expecting if he realized that a true count beats him.

4 Likes

there’s no way trump wrote this one

God fucking damn it. We all knew today would be like this but fuck me I have never wanted that man to go the fuck away more than I do right now.

2 Likes

There may even be Biden votes UNDER YOUR BED!

Twitter needs to ban him. Right. Now.

5 Likes

MUH FREEZE PEACH

1 Like

I would have preferred a landslide but their is some poetic justice if it’s 270-268

You really want to sweat a single faithless elector delivering the death blow to democracy?

1 Like

No. But I’d love to hear trump whine about the system that put him in the first time.

Remember In the house their on 50 votes, not 438. Each state gets one vote. If your representatives are 8R and 7D then you probably vote R. Because of gerrymandering more states have R delegations.

Brilliant archaic system we have.

1 Like

So Trump is most likely toast. He lost. He’s a loser.

Mitch very likely won. Fuck him but he won.

As a democracy we may have bought a little time. A very little time. With no apparent way to make progress. Maybe we can still figure it out, idk.

At least I woke up. And without a hangover. That’s something.

10 Likes

Yeah this is pretty much my take as well. A lot can happen in four years. What could happen to avert an electoral whipping in 2024? I have no idea, but at least we have four years.

2 Likes

Obviously this is the easiest summer child post ever but the only real hope is that this a 10 bell alarm wake up call to the dems that running as republican lite doesn’t fucking work. 2 presidential elections in a row they’ve thrown everything at it and two elections in as row the voters laughed in their faces.

5 Likes

What do you mean, they won!

This will most likely be their takeaway, rather than the fact they won by 1 EC in the midst of a literal plague and an economic collapse that the current president 100% made worse basically by his own admission. Keep crushing it though edems! Working hard!

3 Likes