The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

He went Super Troopers iirc. “We magnified them many times!” Enhance, enhance.

1 Like

“I think we should come to a resolution of this before the election,” Mr. Trump said. Otherwise, he said, “you’re going to have people just not voting.”

“They don’t want to vote,” he said. “They hate the state. They hate the governor and they hate the secretary of state.”

He added: “The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

The president appeared unable to conceive of a reality in which he lost Georgia, repeatedly reeling off statistics that he said proved he had won the state by “hundreds of thousands of votes.”

“You see it by rally size, frankly,” Mr. Trump said, adding that he wanted to go over some of the numbers. He alleged that 250,000 to 300,000 ballots were “dropped mysteriously into the rolls,” a problem he said occurred in Fulton County.

“We think that if you check the signatures, a real check of the signatures in Fulton County, you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures,” the president said, citing one conspiracy theory after another.

“People have been saying that it was the highest vote ever,” he told Mr. Raffensperger, alleging that the cases of fraud were “many, many times” more than Mr. Biden’s margin of victory. “The political people have been saying there was no way they beat me.”

Another article that doesn’t mention that Trump believes he has a way to remain president even without proving voter fraud of the electoral vote. Something that he doesn’t want to talk about because it will shock the world. For real does anyone know what he is thinking of?

My guess is it’s some 72o bullshit where he orders the military to do something crazy and they actually do it.

1 Like

Ya like the 10 def secs said he shouldn’t use the military but that kinda made me think he actually can use the military and they were just writing that he shouldn’t

1 Like

No I’m pretty sure that’s them telling Donald that all of polite society will stand with the Joint Chiefs if they tell him to get fucked… which since they all fantasize about shooting Trump in the head on a near daily basis they’ll do with some enthusiasm.

Well telling Donald’s handlers. Nobody thinks he can read.

4 Likes

Right. I hope Joe sticks with his instincts and drone strikes Mar a Lago if he keeps inciting terrorism. How fuckin cool would that be? I would wave Biden flags on my car and buy a boat and sail in a Biden parade for that shit

22 Likes

It’s absolutely “insurrection act” EO or something similar and it either ends up with someone talking him out of it or a saturday night massacre situation.

Some lawyer told Donnie that threatening insurrection isn’t technically illegal as long as he frames it as if he’s searching for a legal remedy to his grievance

1 Like

This is an actual press release

12 Likes

I think this is referring to the Insurrection Act

it won’t work but it’ll cause a giant mess

or something he saw the headline on a batshit crazy site who knows though that is essentially the military as you all previously discussed, carry on

Also, Jason Miller update

https://twitter.com/ajdelgado13/status/1345855106277920768?s=21

https://twitter.com/ajdelgado13/status/1345855335043657729?s=21

Best people

5 Likes

Who is Jason Miller?

One of Trumps 37 Chief Strategists. Really just another one of the best people.

He was on CNN a lot defending the indefensible

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1345845523920678918

full transcript for the nerds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-transcript-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/2768e0cc-4ddd-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html

So that’s it. I mean, we have many, many times the number of votes necessary to win the state. And we won the state, and we won it very substantially and easily, and we’re getting, we have, much of this is a very certified, far more certified than we need.

Lolololol he opens the call with “I obviously won because rally size.” Just unfathomable stupidity

5 Likes

I remember listening to an On The Media podcast and they were talking about how Trump was really buying into the insanity. They played an interview with like Laura Ingrahm and he was talking about " shadow people " it was straight out of Qanon nonsense. It was so clear thats what he was talking about.

Honestly thats what Trumpers were all kinda basing their insane confidence pre election on. When I checked out the conservative forum they were all super confident because rally sizes.

Turns out its about as useful as polls though so lol both of us.

1 Like

Especially during a pandemic when one side believes in science and the other side thinks masks reduce their sperm count or some such nonsense.

1 Like