Temporary sandbox thread

If boo is short for booawesome I agree.

Edit: but I don’t care about avatars that much so if the only people who care want square I am fine with it.

Can you spare a square?

Bookmark

Edit: my quote game sucks

1 Like

proper modulation

1 Like

3D Holograms

Easy image paste on phone. Cool!

Testing multi-quote. Very cool.

Testing quote from a different thread…

Cool–you can start a reply in one thread, navigate to a different thread, quote from that thread, and it will ask whether you want to reply in the original thread you started your reply or the thread you just quoted from.

I’ve deleted several test posts above–can anyone else read them or am I the only one that can see the orange pencil on the top right?
I like that the software noticed I was posting several times in a row and suggested that I multi-quote or @ other posters that I’m responding to in the same post.

Also will test the Flag button here–sorry to whoever gets those notifications :D
Can other users see that I’ve flagged this post for moderation?

I can see your withdrawn posts but nothing tells me you flagged anything, which makes sense.

Here’s how your deleted post appears.

I think the 24 hour thing is so you can restore it if you change your mind. After that you won’t be able to see it nor will anyone else. I think there is a way admin’s can see all deleted posts, but I can’t remember how to do that right now

Thanks! Looks like you can also see the orange pencil in the top right, which I assume allows you to read what I have deleted.

i dont get anything when i click the orange pencil on your post…

Testing multi-quote. Trivially easy!

Apparently you can INSERT POLLS INTO POSTS? :scream:

Who to vote for in 2020?

• Trump
  • Literally anyone else
  • Jill Stein

0 voters

FYI, this is how you can do it.

Amazing

Not sure if BBCode-tables work, or markdown.

State Hillary Trump
CA 90 10
TX 48 52
FL 50 50

Ah, there were code-markers in the one i copy-pasted. :D

Markdown tables work
cell 1 cell 2 cell 3

Haven’t written that part up yet in the wiki tho.

Yeah, I accidentally had code-markers around the table code. Works fine :+1:

By far the coolest thing I’ve discovered is that when you copy and paste it copies the formatting, too.

I just copied that directly from Internet forum - Wikipedia and put quotes around it.