Should Appointment to Moderator be for Life?

OK, you’re right, this is an active ask that the current mods quit. Why not just say that?

Of course they’re part of the theory. Pre-emptively, Almond Joy bars are delicious candy bars and not a dessert.

I don’t think skydiver has been mod for six months. And I wouldn’t include Risky Flush since he’s the mod of the non-contentious entertainment forum.

But no, it’s a referendum that asks all current and future mods to serve set, finite terms.

You are an awful awful human.

What about macarons?

A good mod should serve as long as they are willing. The polls are flawed.

3 Likes

If 70% of the forum thinks the mod is great and 30% think he is terrible the mod will serve forever. With anger and division deepening all the time.

Rofl, as if you couldn’t make it any more obvious that this is personal beef and not a principled stand.

How is the poll flawed? You just think one option is the right one.

What do you mean?

I make awesome banana nut bread. Nuts go great with some desserts.

1 Like

No mods for life! Except that one.

No one likes banana bread.

Terrible! But only relative to any non-nut dessert. If it’s a choice between the pecan pie and nothing, I’m eating that pie.

I like those little Almond Joys. I just bite out the almond first to get it over with, then I can enjoy the rest of the bar in peace.

At the very least have mod elections every 6 months. Debates and all. I wanna see goofy ads once again asking for our help.

Gonna keep the forum interesting in this don-less time.

Yes, except the one that just does does housekeeping around the Arts and Entertainment forum? It’s a totally non-contentious thing he’s doing.

We can announce them 6 months in advance so that people will be campaigning 24/7/365!

1 Like

Marzipan is the tastiest thing in this world.

1 Like

Why not?

edit: see edit2 in OP.

No mod will get 100% approval.