RFK Jr Should Not Be Taken As a Serious Candidate

Dude, don’t fight the hypothetical. /s

It’s just big vaccine typing to kill another Kennedy by not giving him SS protection. Duh!

I think it’s great that we’ve landed in a world where people of average intelligence can say freely speak their mind. In other words, I’m pretty damn close to team AI apocalypse if it means morons can no longer whine.

Yea I feel like this is some GOP under 30 intern, which are all groypers now, tasked with running his account having some fun.

Though I subtract points for saying Secret Service and not SS

how many secret service people are there cause there are hundreds of people running for president. There is a threshold to get into debates but not so much to actually be running.

Gotta raise some cash, which some people are literally offering $20 to 1 value back or some shit (not worth it though, as you may not actually get it for instance) just to try to make some thresholds.

You don’t get protection just because you say you’re running.

18 U.S. Code § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute.

The whole system is biased against salt of the earth people like the Kennedys from ever being successful.

2 Likes

I can literally hear the music just by looking at this photo

2 Likes

She and Mr. Kennedy met in 2006 when Mr. David, a longtime friend of Mr. Kennedy’s, introduced them at a ski-weekend fund-raiser in Banff, Canada, for Waterkeeper Alliance, an environmental nonprofit co-founded by Mr. Kennedy. Ms. Hines had no plans to ski, “but the next thing you know, we’re in skis and we’re on a ski lift,” she said. “I was looking at Larry like, ‘What is happening?’ He’s like, ‘Yeah,’ giving an indication like, ‘That’s Bobby.’” Ms. Hines said she was aware of Mr. Kennedy’s work as an environmental lawyer, but “I still didn’t know too much about the politics of it all.”

Larry David said he wasn’t trying to set them up romantically. He simply introduced them.

Later in the article…

Ms. Hines clarified: “I haven’t lost any jobs because of my support for his candidacy, but there was a project I’m involved in where there was a pause for discussion about how his candidacy might affect what we are doing but it has been resolved.” Mr. Kennedy added that so far, “I feel a lot of support and love from most of her friends, including Larry.” (In a text, Mr. David clarified: “Yes love and support, but I’m not ‘supporting’ him.”)

2 Likes

1 Like

The super PAC also reported receiving $50,000 from Cancer Monthly Inc., a publication that touts “alternative” cancer treatments, such as vitamins.

2 Likes

Cancer Monthly sounds like the shittiest subscription box service ever.

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status/1689288545041518592

The board got around 350 complaints into her behavior, but that’s not why she’s being suspended.

I have questions.

1 Like

Technically, Tenpenny isn’t facing consequences for her comments on vaccines. Rather, she’s accused of evading repeated attempts by the board to speak with her, depose her, or have her answer formal written questions, some of which revolved around her attitudes toward vaccination.

“In short, Dr. Tenpenny did not simply fail to cooperate with a Board investigation, she refused to cooperate,” the board summary states. “And that refusal was based on her unsupported and subjective belief regarding the Board’s motive for the investigation. Licensees of the Board cannot simply refuse to cooperate in investigations because they decide they do not like what they assume is the reason for the investigation.”

1 Like

Just watched him on an hour podcast with his wife. It was Bobby Lee’s TigerBelly. Less than five minutes of political talk. I assume it was a “he is a normal guy” appearance.

Was interested to hear from his wife.

Sounds like he had to delete this response.

1 Like

Sirhan Sirhan the second?

I am amazed he is still alive.