RFK Jr Should Not Be Taken As a Serious Candidate

reaching

I know, it’s probably closer to not knowing who Ja Morant is

Happy Friday

1 Like

I guess it’s possible Keed was lying about not caring about Elon musk and twitter too

It’s like someone who wasn’t a fan of basketball not knowing who a basketball player is

Now that Keed has finally admitted that Trump was his preferred candidate because Trump doesn’t fit his childish concept of the “establishment,” it should be obvious to all why his mood took a turn for the worse on or around November 2020.

1 Like

You said “I’m sure you’ve heard of him but OK bro”

Substantially changes the tone as I’m sure you’re aware, which is why you didn’t replicate it in your post here.

sure. Not lying exactly but you’ve long been delusional and irrational about Greenwald.

I’m sure you’ve heard of him but ok bro vs lol I’m sure you’ve heard of him

Substantial change of tone or an equivalent paraphrase? We can let the readers decide.

MOAR PROJECTION

1 Like

You really don’t see that “lol I’m sure you’ve heard of him” is way friendlier? And the “but OK bro” implies dishonesty? That’s legitimately amazing.

I mean on some level you must understand it as you subconsciously made that change between the posts.

I didn’t capitalize the OK that you’ve done twice now and perhaps that’s part of where you’re detecting the aggression. I think the “lol” and the “but ok bro” are fairly similarly dismissive which is why I included the “lol” instead of just saying “I’m sure you’ve heard of him.” Your thoughts about my nefarious tactics in a paraphrased analogy knows no bounds though.

I just love that I got accused of having a fainting couch twice in one post earlier in light of this current exchange.

I don’t care. I thought you were calling me a liar and I think you’re lying now about that not being what you meant. You were just bemoaning the loss of the old Senor Keed poster who would just tolerate your assholery without comment. Tough shit.

And if you legit can’t tell the difference in tone between the “lol,…” and the “…but OK bro” formulations then you’re just a bad writer to boot.

You are the best

Vagina-shaped rockets will make a change.

Is this not a reasonable position? It describes me as well

Libertarian anti-establishment bros prefer

to

IMG_6651

Eh, they seem pretty similar to me.

That said, I had no idea who this David Sacks person is and it’s hardly surprising that you didn’t either.

“money doesn’t magically grow on trees like you think it does, checkmate libs” is the dumbest attempt at an own and I can only hope someone says this to me in person.

If you expect someone to engage you with actual thought and curiosity you are in the wrong place.

It’s always convenient when the RbW faction that is hyper-knowledgeable and strident doesn’t seem to know of any of the retrogrades that agree with their opinions on basically everything.