Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

yeah was that really worth interrupting for

She also needs to talk about how he wants to treat NATO like a mafia protection racket.

1 Like

If Americans can look at this clown and vote for him, fuck this country.

14 Likes

Are there really people who think we should still be in Afghanistan? I don’t understand how the withdrawal is such a liability frankly.

2 Likes

MAGAts are all, “They keep turning his mic back on when it’s not his turn! Totally unfair!”

1 Like

It’s just something like Bengahzi that people can complain about without really caring

1 Like

This is just it. All of us who are sports fans have been on the wrong end of officiating fuckjobs. Some people will think you’re right and will sincerely sympathize. And if you’re still complaining days later, they don’t care anymore. Your good will disappears, and eventually you end up being more irritating to the sympathetic person than the people they were siding with you against.

God knows Trump isn’t just going to complain about this for 24 hours.

Its Benghazi part 2. I dont remember how many people died in each, but its far less than the number who would die if we still had active troops there.

1 Like

Plus she’s calling him out for being the one who negotiated the pullout Biden followed through on, it’s like a perfect response.

6 Likes

Pretty good job threading the needle of both “we got us out of Afghanistan” and “Trump f’d up the withdrawal strategy”.

2 Likes

Kalama almost called Trump a fucker or something worse

9 Likes

This f……ormer president

14 Likes

Yeah that was something. I got a little distracted and I wasn’t sure what tip-of-tongue term she had adjusted from.

ABDUL

Googled it and it appears the guys name is:

Hibatullah Akhundzada

1 Like

trump threatened to kill abdul’s kids. that’s his story

1 Like

Opposites attract

1 Like

"Don’t do it Abdul’

Trump going full mob boss there. “I sent him a picture of his house and said ‘you figure out what it means’ OH!”

1 Like

Trump being incomprehensible