Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

If all those Haitians vote, it just might be

4 Likes

Ipsos/538 poll I think. At least on polymarket.

We won’t know what to think of the debate until someone asks Biden.

Assuming they can wake him up.

1 Like

Maybe this time it’s Beyonce.

https://x.com/nick_field90/status/1833645454430437401?t=D03L7riNihxcSYTx3CAegA&s=19

5 Likes

https://x.com/YouGovAmerica/status/1833640344732242006?t=Jhys9hJ_2DzEkt3rWFRj7g&s=19

E Jean Carroll?

1 Like

Probably Hillary

2 Likes

John Karl on ABC’s pre game show re crime: “it doesn’t matter what the stats are [after their correspondent cited significantly declining crime stats], people are concerned about violent crime”

No way can Kamala win this debate.

4 Likes

Melania

3 Likes

Alternate facts are real and very strong right now. See several people I didnt even know were maga posting about venezualan gangs running aurora, co and haitians having all you can eat cat buffets in ohio. Unfollow and memory holing that for my own sanity.

1 Like

Every presidential challenger always says crime is too high and the economy sucks.

Then the story should be about why people’s beliefs don’t match stats.

My degenerate maga buddy found debate props.

Trump to wear red tie: -1400
Blue tie: +500
Gold tie: +2000
Trump doesn’t say “tampon”: -130
Trump doesn’t say “comrade”: -180
Kamala says “Project 2025”: even money
Harris says “convicted felon”: -175
Harris to say “Israel” first: +140
Trump to say “Putin” first: +170

I am officially booked, my $10 to win his $18, that Trump does say “comrade.”

2 Likes

Smash the Project 2025 line.

8 Likes

I’m pretty nervous. Kamala should obviously be more capable, but there are so many landmines she needs to avoid. Israel, inflation, immigration are all things that Trump can run roughshod on, even if it’s straight verbal diarrhea.

Thinking of like playing path of exile for two hours and then following the post game.

I swear to God, people that can be influenced by this debate would not be fit to watch someone’s stuff when they go to the bathroom. How is one supposed to know what they’re thinking?

1 Like

ABC News has Tom Cotton on right now. I have it on mute but he must be spewing shit

Crime is too high in America.

Murder rate in America’s safest cities are 5 times comparable cities overseas. The worst cities are 30 times.

A 10% decline from “insanely high” to “nope. Still insanely high” doesn’t matter

Of course. This is your failed state and gun laws that are responsible.

3 Likes

Pretty jealous of those in the pacific time zone right now.

2 Likes

Josh Shapiro rebutting. Better surrogate