Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

Good, now schedule one for July 4 and July 6.

1 Like

Whatever, this is a reasonable outcome.

Sure they’ll just put an old white dude on the ticket as VP now and repeat the cycle.

Holy shit has it really been 5 days?

1 Like

Not sure which direction you thought that number was.

1 Like

nah he read off a teleprompter for 4 minutes

lol I didn’t steer shit. Jmakin came in talking about sundowning.

Feels like 3, tops

1 Like

I hope they keep him up all night prepping again.

1 Like

Not looking great for the RFK Jr campaign

https://x.com/keithedwards/status/1808199897004331215

1 Like

Scheduling the interview for three days from now feels like an attempt to keep hanging on until the clamor dies down.

2 Likes

Logistically if Biden says he is dropping out are delegates completely free to choose anyone or would any states be able to mount a reasonable challenge that the new nominee not valid or something? Feels like states have a lot more random laws about elections than I realized

I wonder if the position of an RFK jr opposition researcher pays well, because it seems like a really fucking easy job.

6 Likes

Less, much less. Feels like it happened yesterday

Lol, holy shit what a scumbag

Maybe George Snugglesupacus has a busy schedule. Got a parent/teacher conference or something. Biden’s schedule is apparently light.

1 Like

Pretty sure no young woman should ever take a job babysitting for a politician. These fucks have money, if they arent hiring a nanny, there is a reason.

… For Donald Trump!!

Pod Save America said that the Biden delegates are mostly Biden loyalists and would be guided by what Biden requested either a) I want Kamala or b) we should have an open convention. @skydiver8 being a delegate would have better info on this.

That’s a feature, not a bug for CN.

The rule is that they are duty (in some cases legally) bound to vote for Biden on the first ballot. If Biden drops out and requests that his delegates vote for a specific person, I assume enough delegates would honor that request that the specific person would win on the first ballot.