Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

Someone needs to have “issues” to call you out for being a condescending moron? Wow, what narcissism there bud. What “issues” would those be, in your esteemed medical opinion?

here ya go, made me waste 2.5 minutes on your dogshit “centrism if it was a lifestyle” website:

1 Like

Thanks GI Joe you massively misread but don’t let that stop you from being sad lonely and weird

the question about what time of day biden does interviews are related to the claims that his mental performance is significantly worse after ~4pm

Sure but sundowning decidedly isn’t “looks old”, “misspeaks” and etc.

People are saying Biden needs to be replaced because Dems can’t possibly do worse and are ignoring the Democrats’ long record as the Hold My Beer Party.

I think you’re purposefully conflating a bunch of different criticisms from different people

1 Like

No pvn im stating what has been displayed from Biden isn’t consistent with sundowning nor is giving worse interviews after 4pm.

Okay, fine, so what the hell happened Thursday night?

If Biden in particular is worried about this, he could make his stepping down conditional on the delegates choosing his preferred successor. The D cucks would snap accept.

I will now unmask my successor:

IMG_1977

Surprised m’fers!

Thought for sure that was a cut out of the Jeb! map.

3 Likes

I don’t have an answer. Believe it or not, I’m not privy to all the details of Bidens cognitive abilities. It’s not sundowning though

yeah we know you’re avoiding the conversation that everyone else is having and debating a bunch of strawman points, we’ve seen this movie like 400 times

8 Likes

What? I’m sorry pvn did deranged formerly banned poster not come in and talk about sundowning? Like if that context wasn’t part of this conversation for you I guess but it’s wild to say that it’s some unreasonable thing for me to think

This is not how being deranged works and it’s fucking stupid to suggest it.

1 Like

Is it too late to nominate Jeb!

?

2 Likes

https://x.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1808170677561680180

That’s…not good.

I swear I read that as 49-43 Biden and did a huge lolcnn.

Still lolcnn, but now im sad.

I’ll defer to your expertise in being deranged

What is sundowning?