Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

Sure. But without knowledge of that logical reason it’s a gross thing to accept as a given.

The explanation given by GJ falls pretty squarely into the category of “someone deeply struggling with stuff” not “guy had no other options going forward”.

I suppose it would have been more logical to go down taking a bad actor with you. I’m fine with people wanting to view Bushnell as heroic.

this feels like one of those things where Biden gets replaced very soon or the momentum is going to fizzle out really quickly. If Biden is still the nom this time next week then hes most likely making it to November.

1 Like

“Where’s the gorilla channel?”

1 Like

well, it was a historic night. i’ve never seen a president lose an election in june

3 Likes

I’ve been saying that if they replace Biden they have to use Kamala, but the exception to that is if they think Biden has moved too far to the left on Gaza and they wanted someone more pro-Israel because they are spooked by the people who would vote against Jamaal Bowman in a primary.

So, Harris or Fetterman.

I mean they always say buy the dip, great opportunity here!

Honestly I suck so bad at betting on politics I don’t even know if that is true or sarcastic statement

today was worse case for Biden but at the end of the day its still a debate in June that will be forgotten about in a month from now. Trump being at 65c is a crazy overreaction, I dont think any one candidate should be above 60% until the results start coming in.

2 Likes

Sure if by “stuff” you mean “grappling with transferring of data related to supporting the govt that was supporting the same atrocities he had broad access to and viewing!” we are actually in complete agreement! Glad we could see on the same page finally. I knew we actually saw eye to eye, here. I do not believe he was mentally ill, nor it seems you do. (mods, I apologize for derailing - feel free to move into its own thread. I am happy to discuss further)

So I should buy the dip?

If Biden did make the personal decision that he doesn’t want to do this anymore, I think he should just resign from office and install Kamala Harris in the White House to make her the presumptive nominee and give a small chance to do something as President that looks presidential.

1 Like

not sure on Biden dip but definitely buy Dem dip.

this is the lowest D winner be until November.

1 Like

Wait for Riverman’s reaction.

2 Likes

I want to hear what Adanthar has to say

2 Likes

Watching Dnegs win his 7th bracelet instead the debate is the best decision of my life.

2 Likes

Ok I’m going all in. If I somehow lose with the advice of a monetary_expert, well clearly the gods intended for me to stay poor.

Bet the farm

Jon goes live and breaks it down

2 Likes

Grunch,

I heard Biden finally beat Medicare? Great news!!

6 Likes

And let’s not forget Mr. Trump’s howlers.

My favorite was: “We had H2O”