Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

Blaming the left for not having a better, younger candidate than Bernie.

1 Like

I wish theyā€™d run a banner reminding everyone if Biden croaks, Kamala takes over. Would assuage a lot of fears. I guess thatā€™s what the VP debate will do.

1 Like

trump is a monster, sure heā€™s a brainless monster like a meteor or a spore but biden is DROWNING up there and it feels sick to watch. The whole thing is humiliating. But every society gets their ghostbusters moment eventually ā€œchoose the form of your destructorā€ and in retrospect it always makes sense. Hey thereā€™s always also a lot of good in the world too and weā€™ll be back, maybe way sooner than it seems, but between here and there, my god. A lesson of history is that rock bottom is always worse and stranger than you think, choo choo bitches

12 Likes

The democrat power and party structure does not allow anything other than what precisely has happened. Pretending otherwise is obtuse.

1 Like

:nodrake: black small businesses
:yesdrake: small black businesses

1 Like

ā€œBlack child care costā€ lol

1 Like

Everyone could have gotten behind Pete Butt as the anti-Biden.

1 Like

good to hear from you, hope youā€™re doing well :heart:

1 Like

The immigrants are taking black peopleā€™s jobs? Like hotel housekeeping and fruit picking?

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m just starving but Biden appears to be improving.

If itā€™s Trump Iā€™m going to demand one of these Hispanic jobs.

ā€œWhat are black jobs?ā€ Is a question nobody will ask Donald Trump.

5 Likes

1 Like

Sorry, but Biden is definitely not in good health. Heā€™s got a virus or copd or something. He looks and sounds really bad still.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s so many ways to dunk on Trumpā€™s BS, and we get this. JFC.

You donā€™t have to be racist too

Iā€™m asking what ā€œblack peopleā€™s jobsā€ are they taking. Which ones do you think he means?

Some reporter on Twitter says sources say he has a cold

whoever his handlers are are incompetent. say heā€™s got a virus, say he has anything, putting him out there this feeble is incompetent.

Iā€™m 10 minutes behind so I probably wasnā€™t being fair. I donā€™t even know what you are referring to. My bad.