POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Quinnipiac of Texas and PA coming in 2 minutes. Those are always fun.

Damnit, it’s 2:00, where is it.

Blah, PA Biden +8, Texas Tied.

2 Likes

You’re so spoiled.

3 Likes

… which is a pretty good result right?

Ponied by literally 2 seconds.

1 Like

that actually sucks given FL +12 at one point from them

They’re swingy. It’s the same as their September result in PA, and it’s 5 points better for Biden than their last poll in Texas.

1 Like

This thread is full of addicts trying to get back to that high of Trump catching covid and the ensuing polls. Myself included.

30 Likes

Keep in mind that voters in at least some states have the opportunity to cure rejected ballots. So the stated rejection rate might be far higher than the ultimate failure rate.

1 Like

This is what worries me more than the poles: they’re on the ground in these battleground states and as far as I can tell, we’re not.

My high came from the potential for Trump to physically suffer. Trump is immune to math, so a bunch of numbers can’t cause him immediate pain.

https://www.predictit.org/markets

2 Likes

Biden has infinite ways to win. Trump only has a handful. I like our chances.

2 Likes

Lol so once again Trump fucked himself. He believes he can save the day like last time in the last few weeks of the campaign, but to do that required him to persuade everyone to wait and vote in person on election day. Except all he did was convince everyone to vote via whatever method was immediately available.

1 Like

Pics from my late afternoon walks through middle-class/UMC SLC neighborhoods. There’s a smattering of Biden signs with exactly one Trump sign I’ve seen.

12 Likes

Sorry thread I can’t give you any Trump covid diagnoses, nor any pole numbers. But I can offer this to try and tide you over to the next high.

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1318975555329458178?s=19

1 Like

That a middle-class gated estate in the first pic?

6 Likes

So 60k lead now versus 73k lead at same time in 2016… meaning we are running behind 2016?

This would not be a good result.

A map like this would have Trump firing off lawsuits in AZ, MI, WI, VA and MN. It doesn’t matter if they are baseless; all he needs is one success.

Biden needs to win by AT LEAST 41 EV, and ideally much much more. If the election can be flipped by a few thousand votes in a single state, Trump is winning.