POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

I don’t think that’s proper context for the side eyed monkey but Ill give you a like for going outside the box.

1 Like

Lol, go fuck yourself, men

2 Likes

Have I been memeing side eye memes wrong this whole time?

1 Like

*Jeffrey Toobin has entered the room

4 Likes

With the huge early and mail in surge, mostly dem, I can’t help but think Trump really screwed himself by going after vote by mail. I think a good number of soft Trump voters may be discouraged come election day. And while he’ll certainly win on election day, his numbers may be lower than expected.

Trump always has a response but he seldom has a plan.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/nate_cohn/status/1318930246075375616?s=21

7 Likes

7 Likes

If Iowa goes to Biden he’s >99% to win.

Edit: If Iowa goes to Biden and Florida goes to trump Biden is still 90% plus to win. If Iowa goes to Biden and both Florida and Pennsylvania go trump Biden is still a 55% fave.

1 Like

I choose to believe it’s good for us, with the caveat that his voters are also very enthusiastic and motivated.

I think so? Usually the side eye monkey is in the opposite order you posted, looking to the side first, and then forward, as if sneaking a glance at something relevant but uncomfortable and then quickly looking away and pretending like it’s not there.

1 Like

Nate and Nate to the rescue

https://twitter.com/natesilver538/status/1318930691665612800?s=21

2 Likes

11 Likes

What would it suggest for future elections if Biden won by taking Florida, North Carolina, and maybe even Georgia but lost at least one of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, or Minnesota? How worried would you be for the future?

I’m guessing that a Biden coalition on election night will look discontinuous on the 538 snake chart. Some claims that he can only win in Y of he has already won in X might be proven wrong.

8 Likes

I’m liking today a bit better.

4 Likes

I needed Vince in my life today. Thanks bros.

4 Likes

4jb5bu

14 Likes

An Unstuck story in three acts…

Yesterday

source

Today

tenor (3)

Tomorrow

16 Likes

RIP one of the greatest thread titles ever

9 Likes

I’ve rated it tossup for POTUS, senate is still on the R side, tougher nut to crack without beto.