POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Someone needs to make sure Pence sees that sign. He believes in right and wrong.

I thought the part of her answer where she said Trump has already packed the lower courts with incompeten, unqualified lifetime appointments was pretty good.

2 Likes

Agree, and last night I said they should build on that and get Biden trained up. Then I see the “well I know but I’m not saying!” from today and it tilted me a bit.

Who are these people that are going to political rallies? You ~50 political junkies that post regularly don’t seem to be the type(including me); especially during a pandemic. Do these people not have anything else better to do? Do they not have an obscure political forum to post Vince memes on? Get a life!

2 Likes

Correct about packing. Not correct about appointing. There is no reason to believe he wouldn’t appoint left leaning judges.

I would agreed with this a month ago, but there is a very real chance that Biden wins in a landslide but before inauguration ACB is appointed, Obama care is struck down and Roe is up to the states.

Leaves them no choice really.

Right, they aren’t going to do shit except corporate handouts and lose the midterms then we roll the clocks back to 2015.

Well, Garland is left leaning and he was nominated because he was on the right edge of what was acceptable to Obama.

Nobody appoints centrist judges to SCOTUS anymore.

https://twitter.com/politics_polls/status/1314381562465656832?s=21

7 Likes

The FB deplorables I follow have all been limiting their anti-Biden memes to the “He’s been in politics for 47 years and hasn’t accomplished anything.”

It’s like the MAGA meme creators have given up–or are no longer getting paid

3 Likes

A+ Gallery_28

9 Likes

It’s pretty incredible to see the FB deplorables all flow together from one topic to the next. I’ve also enjoyed watching them completely ignore Trumps hospitalization while throwing out anything they can to distract from all the bad news. The 47 years thing is definitely their current favorite.

2 Likes

The Chamber of Commerce(s) are truly horrific. They are the biggest lobbyists ($77B in 2019). They also have branches in other countries, notably Central American countries where they have supported all the death squad/banana republic kind of people.

2 Likes

Even better, do a deal with mcconnell where you promise to keep the fillibuster and not pack the court to not confirm acb… And then do it anyway.

3 Likes

Seeing Biden ads on TV and they’re “Here’s how Biden will deal with COVID; he’ll listen to scientists and shit” ads and not just “Orange Man bad” ads. Maybe the Dems are learning?

2 Likes

Pretty sure Moscow isn’t making any deals like that.

I forget how old I was before I learned that a Chamber of Commerce was not a governmental entity, but it was an embarrassingly high age.

5 Likes

Just cast my vote for Joe, a guy who went to space and recreational weed. It feels weird that my vote actually matters here in AZ now.

26 Likes

Better Business Bureau seems governmental too. They are a big scam.