POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

I’m just excited that my home state of Georgia won’t be called immediately. I remember with Bush, it was literally called the minute the national coverage started.

3 Likes

Your home state of Georgia is a toss up my man. We’ve got AKs, Trump has QQ.

trup QQ?

9 Likes

Originally I read AKs as Alaska, which also may be a tossup at this point.

6 Likes

Alaska is tough to get a read on. I wouldn’t say for sure it’s a toss up, but that’s one that could surprise people and go blue.

Yeah I expect his usual constant bitching and moaning on Twitter but once the Republicans make it clear they’ve accepted the Biden victory I think Trump fucks off to his golf courses to max out the money he can get from the USSS golf cart rentals and other two-bit schemes.

2 Likes

Mayor Pete bringing the HEAT.

https://twitter.com/TheOGPodfather/status/1314204358171488256

https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/1314212949255319556

We had plenty of differences when he was a candidate, but he’s bringing some A+ material as an attack dog surrogate in hostile territory.

30 Likes

They keep putting him on! I can only conclude they’re giving up on Trump or something. He’s really good at this!

6 Likes

Mayor Pete coming in hot!

2 Likes

After last night I assumed he’d never be on Fox again if they could possibly avoid it. I genuinely wonder what this means.

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1314224807567908864

1 Like

He’s so good!!! I wish I could go to brunch with him and his husband and talk about dunking on Trump. On Fox News no less! He’s got to feel great knowing those sweet burns are scalding any of Trump’s remaining supporters. And if Trump himself is watching…

6 Likes

Just saw a great Biden ad in PA.

Ends with: “The Biden plan: the wealthy and big corporations pay more, and you benefit.”

6 Likes

Maybe they just told Fox they’d give them a former management consultant from McKinsey and they thought that would make him friendly to conservatives.

Early voting supplies have arrived

11 Likes

I mean it would if it benefited him. Sorry I couldn’t resist. I’ll happily admit I think Pete is insanely talented. I still suspect everything about what motivates him as a person, but I’m glad he’s on our team for now.

Really glad he wasn’t born 30 years earlier actually. He’d have fucked our shit up as a GOP politician.

1 Like

Call me a science denier, but I don’t see this being a landslide in any way shape or form. I just don’t think that the people who pulled the lever for Trump last time aren’t going to do it again. They still love triggering the libs. They still want to lock her up. They still want to build a wall.

I know the polling has allegedly “corrected” for the shy Trumpers that broke the polling last time. But maybe they are even MORE shy this time, and feel like they even moreso need to conceal their intentions.

I dunno, this shit is spiraling into complete and total chaos, with the President of the United States openly accusing his opponent of TREASON and is literally going insane while heavily medicated due to being infected by a deadly virus.

Call me skeptical for not being 100% convinced our political polling apparatus and analysis engines are fully able to calculate something this unhinged and chaotic.

1 Like

Trump lost by 3 million votes in 2016. It was an outlier.

2 Likes

A few problems with your post:

1. The “lets trigger the libs” deplorables are not a majority of the people who voted for Trump last time;
  2. There never were any “shy trump voters.” The polls in 2016 ended within a normal polling error of approximately 2 points from the actual Election Day vote. There has never been any evidence anywhere of a shy trump voter. The only evidence of where state polls missed in 2016 was in their failure to weight based on education. They are now weighted based on education.

3 Likes