Post your monthly expenses/living situation/location ITT

You mean the Sunday thing or getting stuff in 24 hours? In CDMX, almost everything pre-covid came in a day. Maybe not a Sunday I guess. Also I pay a flat fee of like $45 for yearly access to Amazon Prime shipping and Prime Video.

Sunday + the selection. Mexico Amazon is not nearly the same selection as US. Central America is much worse as they have no dedicated Amazon so everything has to go through customs (maybe not Costa Rica and Panama).

I did this. Already had auto-deposits going to investment accounts, but once my loan was paid off, I immediately added that amount, plus a bit more. After all, if you were able to otherwise live without that money for the years prior, you won’t miss it now that the loan is paid off. Put it to work.

1 Like

How do people in Japan view the stock market? There was essentially no return for an entire generation!

Also how do you say STONKS in Japanese?

1 Like

Most Japanese don’t invest in the stock market with the vigor that we do, or are very investment savvy at all. They are generally risk adverse. As such, most simply keep their money in savings accounts or CDs, despite earning next to no interest.

This is insane. 25 year graph. Stocks are still well below the 1990 peak!

2 Likes

Yah, selection isn’t great here. CA must be very tough.

@suzzer99’s never gonna believe this. One day shipping arriving on a Sunday in Latin America.

I believe it in Mexico from Mexico Amazon.