Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

You see a little bit of it in Vermont in the rural areas.

And by “rural”, I don’t mean Pennsyltucky. Only 1/14 counties went Trump>Hillary, and the one was our least populous (Population 6000, median age >50)

For example, Oregon-- best known to a lot of people as the home of that insufferable-hipster Mecca, Portland-- has a long, long history of institutional racism and white separatist / white nationalist movements.

White people = voiceless, need to wake up and take the power back ldo.

I’m very familiar with Oregon’s long history with the KKK, who were strong movers behind the Oregon School Law, an anti-Catholic piece of legislation that sought to shut down Catholic schools by requiring compulsory public education and banning private schools. The law was, rightfully, struck down by the Supreme Court.

Blacks used to be banned from Oregon under the state constitution.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t trying to educate you specifically, I just think Oregon serves as a great example because the more common stereotype is so much that it’s for crunchy woke hipsters.

1 Like

Okay so I’m obviously loathe to link a Facebook video here (or anywhere for that matter) but y’all have to see this pig whining about how fucking miserable he and the other piggies are over how mean everyone is being to them right now

3 Likes

Even worse:

1 Like

Tons of confederate flags in Southern Ohio - definitely about heritage not hate!

20 Likes

From that video

OHIO! ALWAYS FUCKING OHIO

https://twitter.com/jessefferguson/status/1270856715471388672?s=21

8 Likes

Imagine if someone used publicly available information to create a map of where cops live.

1 Like

There is a moron about a mile away from me in suburban NH with one planted in the bed of his pickup truck that is also outfitted for coal rolling.

From the signage they seemed more accurately described as “Trump Supporters”.

1 Like

That’s because nobody could understand what the fuck he was screaming at the top of his lungs on any given song.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/status/1270733225950949387

1 Like

Back when I used to go to a bunch of NASCAR races every year, many fans proudly raised FAG flags. FAG = Fans Against Gordon. (In case people don’t know, Gordon wasn’t the typical “good ole boy” NASCAR driver, and it burned their asses that he was the dominant driver for a decade.)

3 Likes

He also had rainbow colors the horror!

(And was a douchebag in his own right fwiw but a good driver)

3 Likes

I disliked him mostly because if it wasn’t for him my guy Mark Martin would likely have won some championships in those years. I definitely respected his talent.

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1591835982085 FB_IMG_1591835976616

A much better statue.

11 Likes