Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Wow, he seemed to be a stand-up guy.
Crazy.

Why did he seem to be a stand-up guy?

99% of poker players are scumbags, 99% of crypto bros are scumbags. If a guy is both…

1 Like

I came away feeling very little sympathy for the author. I mean, look at this:

You’ll be a multimillionaire next year if you give me your life savings (source: trustmebro). Not even a good scam. Be smarter, please.

There is not a big enough set of rolling eyes for this post.

yeah that’s a really bad scam but it obviously worked

sadly the huge scumbag is right, he’ll probably get away with it, what an asshole tho, you can scam and not be a dick but nope it’s fun to add it on top

“works in finance” I’d say gotta be kidding me but I’ve seen movies

https://twitter.com/PokerNews/status/1700207459875344474?t=VdF1T4bM3pbfaXS0U0wTqg&s=19

swongs are one thing

1 Like

The rivalry between Berkey and Airball then went up a notch during a live-streamed episode of High Stakes Poker, where Airball would stack his adversary for all to see. However, Berkey ended up having the last laugh and won $1,029,700 from his nemesis, who ended up waving the white flag during their publicized series of heads-up battlesback in May.

“I felt confident that by the end of the match, I was winning in theory against him [Berkey] even though I lost so much,” he added.

Lmoa, whatever you have to tell yourself man.

“Sklanksy Bucks” are more valuable than “American Dollars”.

Sure, but how much did he win?

1 Like

I’d call it a downslide, not downswing

1 Like

I’d call it a landslide, not downslide

1 Like

I was going to make a “handslide” joke, but thought it went a bit far off the logic path.

Meanwhile…

This is incredibly stupid. It doesn’t give you most of the information you need to make the decision. It doesn’t even tell you if it’s mtt or cash.

Shocker:

I got same but it’s basically meaningless.

And it was all, “I’ll take situations I’d never be in for 500, Alex.”

2 Likes