Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Your games should be very good for quite a while after that result

Yah, not a terrible result. Much better than what happens 90% of the time which is that the biggest nit in the poker room gets handed several monster pots by the whale.

both he and rob yong had QQ so drawing to a chop straight. did not get there.

on your side of the pond we have mikki

send help

Airball now the big loser at $200k. Also seems genuinely depressed. Maybe the money is finally running out.

they’re running it once. gl dealer

1 Like

there’s a few not so great hands in there but it’s a great game when you see QJ72

Double suited!!!

1 Like

The 100k cap was pretty lame, especially when most hands were straddled to 5k. So basically 20BB flippaments all night.

Aussie Matt is such a whiner now that he doesn’t have unlimited BTC moniez.

3 Likes

The WSOP Circuit Main Event in Cherokee, NC is down under 30 players. They just got back from dinner break on Day 2.

Justin Donato opened the cutoff to 125,000 before immediately getting three-bet to 325,000 by Preston McEwen. Donato called.

The flop came out 9-9-2. Both players checked the flop.

The turn brought the K. Donato checked, and McEwen bet 275,000. Donato called again.

The river came the 6. Donato checked one final time. McEwen bet 690,000. Donato thought for a bit before letting it go.

McEwen proudly tabled 9d 6d for the full house.

“You three-bet six-nine and just flop trips,” said Donato. “Teach me how to do that.”

“I thought I might have given it away with the 690,000 bet,” laughed McEwen. “Dinner for two after dinner,” he said.

Preston McEwen - 4,050,000
Justin Donato - 1,800,000

Amazing

1 Like

The flop check is way worse than the 3b

It’s the easiest small c-bet in the world lol.

The 69 guy wound up getting 3rd for $175k

Must be nice

1 Like

I think you should have two sizes that you use randomly. Small and big. If you RNG big, then you should mix in some checks with AA, KK, and your worst trips

Shame the prize wasn’t $169k

1 Like

Should be an easy game like the cruise ship