Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I happened to see this hand just now, surely it’s a much easier fold for Chidwick than Pardo, and despite the out of turn action perhaps scuffing the outcome, Chidwick had all the information that Pardo had + Pardo agony-folding, seems close to an easy stack preserving fold? I mean sure you’re priced in against tt-qq, but idk seems like Pardo figured it out and Chidwick didn’t.

im not good enough to fold any of those hands, is AA just an OMC who never has anything worse?

As played I think it’s an easier fold for Padro, as he’s got to worry about two players having AA. He also blocks AK so has to hope at least one has QQ, etc. For Chidwick he’s got to just hope that JNT doesn’t have AA.

Too pot committed to think his stack size isn’t worth more with JNT still in the field than racing, with Pardo possibly folding some of your outs? Or Pardo could have agony folded queens and JNT could have kk or aa?

He once played this hand on the bubble of a 250k.

Pardo’s tank agony fold hurts AK’s equity. It’s such a narrow range of basically AK/QQ maybe KK. Cards you don’t want dead or QQ well that just makes shover out of turn range stronger unless it’s a bit of a wild bluff out of turn but literally nobody believes that is possible here.

For chidwick, maybe he’s seen aces guy before in high rollers shove a way higher range like that posted hand. I don’t know. I don’t think he was pot committed in raw equity range terms but in tournaments sometimes you just go full kornuth in the main and **** it for the big stack.

1 Like

lol thorel didn’t even notice he busted.

That river was like fuck the

when will old white male billionaires catch a break

2 Likes

Shulman busts out of the 60K in horrific fashion.

Villain (not sure who, action was given by commentator) raises EP, NS 3! QQ and calls 55bb shove.

Flop Q82 Turn 3 River 5

Loses to A4o

6 Likes

3 Likes

If I was dictator, I’d force Ryan to not add any other players. Just 5-handed. Lock the doors

1 Like

Holy shit, that has the potential to be the greatest show ever imo.

Unfortunately though, I’d be surprised if Mikki and Matt have more than 1 or maybe 2 buyins.

I heard a rumor that they were raking a ton of money during the last show when Mikki was on, is that true? People speculating that the rake was being used to pay Mikki an appearance fee.

Beat this, HCL.

https://twitter.com/poodawgmelissa/status/1689528192049274880?t=t2Eorylsh2KSbGA4GXGATA&s=19

Don’t tempt Mikki

well that sort of thing means you don’t invite him on again cause those type of people are just stay the hell away from cause who knows what the hell they’re capable of or gonna do

so he’ll be on every stream from now on right

Im in a private game, 11 handed. Biggest whale in the pool calls that he wants to come. We are now 12 handed. Gl

1 Like

Surprised the whale wants to play 12 handed

12 handed poker is a crime against humanity. Lol