Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

The happy Japanese guy is my favorite player remaining. So look for him to get painfully coolered.

Just curious, how much do you follow poker stuff to know that many names? I think I know 2 names on that list.

1 Like

Yup, every year I always get my hopes up. Usually there will all least be an interesting sweat or 2 at the final 2-3 tables, but everyone I was interested in bit the dust pretty early

Luther
Rigby
Silver
Dunst
La française

Of course the villains like Hawkins and Torelli survive.

I guess the Japanese vlogger is interesting enough, but even he’s super short and will be gone soon.

I watched most of days 4-5, but when it’s just randos with no rooting interest I probably won’t even watch the final table.

i have a feeling that looking like an absolute dumbass gives you some sort of equity boost in the ME: image

1 Like

If that were true I’d have 2 ME titles by now.

3 Likes

Why is torelli a villain? I’m losing track.

Some quasi angle shoot that doug polk pounded on for years. But honesty he just seems like a pompous douche

Isn’t he the guy that defended smoking crack too? Google isn’t helpful here

Speaking of pompous, Josh Arieh won another bracelet yesterday in the 25k horse.

2 Likes

Didn’t he also lose on purpose while somebody had a piece of him?

We have pretty low bars for our villains!

I literally do this (not as well) every day. Lol.

Is there footage of the Tony Dunst bust out hand? Looks like he ran a straight into a straight flush.

clovis is a villain.

1 Like

He was all in preflop for like 2.5bb

True story.

1 Like

Ahh, Pokernews blurb made it sound like some sick cooler

well the straight flush wasn’t until the river but yeah he lost a big chunk on a hand that we didn’t see despite being on a feature table then he shipped KQ and ended up getting straight flush’d out

1 Like

Theres also a huge 10k at the wynn. 70ish left, 2.5m for first