Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

lon and norm’s schtick gets old but I’d much rather have a fun atmosphere from commentators rather than bland trying to analyze poker who are generally annoying cause sometimes they end up saying dumb things or have a thing they always say that’s too repetitive. (yes lon sometimes doesn’t know what’s going on)

Guess I really don’t like any poker commentator, it’s hard to commentate for hours on end though, that’s for sure.

Too bad both Egption and Luther lose AKvAQ aipf to go out

Nate Silver goes out in a brutal cooler, 66v77 on 762

That’s like the last 5 interesting players in the tourney, all coolered in the last couple hours.

man I make hero folds but I don’t know how you fold here, this isn’t even 30bb pf

1 Like

What about the most subscribed poker vlogger still being in there?

also this guy in 2nd place looks like he’s about to fight batman

10 Likes

People who sit there for 45 seconds before making an obvious play should be beaten with a broom stick.

8 Likes

Imagine making a deep run in the main, being on the feature table, and you wind up at a table with Hawkins.

Kessler mincashed again in the $25k horse. Firing $25ks while getting DNegs to make you free peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on breaks really puts him in the convo for GOAT poker characters.

1 Like

I know a guy that lost over 50k in maybe 2 months at 1-2 pot limit 5 card hi lo. Had to be there before card room opened to get a seat.

Has anyone ever laughed at Norman chad? Genuinely curious

You and my grandma would have hit it off. One of her favorite weapons.

ETA—she probably would have hated norm too.

could be worse, you could’ve staked hawkins in the main and thinking you have a chance to really make some bank here (spoiler alert the staker is getting nothing)

I do laugh at his jokes from time to time

come at me

4 Likes

Just wondering how long I put up with the mental provocation before I make him famous.

Fucking trumpers :wink:

Quite a few killers left in the last 80.

Popal looks just like Bruce Pearl.

lol norm can’t come up with swingers.